| 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟

Play Easy on me by Adele

Chapter 22

.

.

.

Avoiding Kim Taehyung. But how can you do that exactly? How can you avoid someone that so special to yourself. 

You couldn't stop thinking about her. Even when you close your eyes, you sees him. Now its been few weeks, that you haven't seen him after the coincidence meet with him at the charnel house. 

You wanted see him, talk to him, ask many more things, to get to know him. You miss his presence. But him being missing only made you think of him more. You were soak of the thoughts of him. You're indulging every thought that comes in your mind. You're letting it all in, you're letting it effect you. But he's a guy who's gonna marry soon/

You can't have him. He's going to be someone else's...

Day by day you saw the changings of you're habit. Day by day you saw yourself looking for him. Whenever you're passing by the Han river, you waited there a little more only to see a figure that your eyes missed to see for couple of weeks. Daily you visited Ria without any failure, and there too you waited for him some time. Ria was waiting till his bouquet of roses to be placed infront of her photo and you were here, waiting to see him. Was this what you felt like weird?

It doesn't even help that you're imagining him in every corner of your shaking mind. 

"Bro, what's the reason behind that grin of you huh?" You snapped away from your lost world as you heard Hana's voice. "You guys will not believe this" Jungkook grinned again, gaining your attention. 

You titled your to Hana and wiggled your eye brows asking her whether she knows something regarding Jungkook's phrase, but she just curved her lips and shook her head saying she don't know anything. 

"Hyung is finally free now" Jungkook chilled, you knitted your eyes brows. "What did you mean?" Jimin asked, as he knew that Jungkook was referring to Taehyung. "Jennie called off the marriage. Yes!" Jungkook jumped up and down, taking you in surprise. 

The first thing that you're mind hit was, he's free. 

"Are you serious?!" Hana stood up from her chair, and asked, no almost yelled at him with wide eyes. You couldn't ask for more. You were happy but afraid to let it out. But why'd Jennie suddenly called off the marriage? And how Jungkook know about this?

"Who told you?" You asked, stopping in between the Jungkook's and Hana's conversation. "Aunty Kim told me. Both of them were super disappointed about that but atleast that's good for hyung. They won't understand anything now. See, they're in searching for another daughter-in-law" Jungkook scoffed while saying the last sentence. Another proposal?

"He's out of the city, right?" Jimin questioned, raising his eye brow. Jungkook nodded his head in response. Then suddenly you're phone rang. Taking the phone to your hand, from the couch, you glanced at the caller ID.

You blinked your eyes several times seeing the unexpected caller and you don't wanna to ignore this call as well. Excusing yourself, you came out from the guest room where your friends were and made you way to your room. 

Without wasting a second, you answered the call, to hear nothing but dead silence. "Hello?" You spoke up. "Y-y/n..." You felt that the voice of her was weak that she couldn't manage enough to speak. Your eye brows frowned and you only wanted to concentrate on the call. 

You sat on the edge of your bed. "Hello, Jennie?" You exhaled some air. It was silence again. "C-can I meet you, Y/n?" She asked with her shaky voice. You realized what's the reason behind it. The day she said that she was engaged to Taehyung, you saw the love behind her smile and eyes. And today, she's the one who called off the marriage thus she was the only one who were in love. 

"Sure" You answered without hesitation. "S-send me your adre--" "No no, I'll come. I'll come to your place" You said, cutting off her words. Cause no one else doesn't know that you're meeting her and you don't want others to know about it. "Thank you" Those were the last two words you heard before she ends the call. 

||

"I'm sorry for disturbing you but I've no one now" You saw her crying and then you felt her head on your shoulder. Your eyes softened as you caressed her back. You reached Jennie's house and went inside her room as the maid said, and you found this crying state of her. 

You had no other choice rather than comforting her. "Shh stop crying" You whispered, making her head straight. "How can I, Y/n? How can stop crying when I actually lost someone I adored so much" Your heart broke. You felt this same pain. You questioned these same words to yourself, back then. And you know how much it hurts to bare that kind of a pain, especially for a girl. 

"Why'd you do that? You loved him, then why?" You asked, holding her hands. You wanted to know everything. No one deserve tears on their eyes without a sensible reason. Jennie wiped away her dried tears and then eyed to her empty finger which is now without a ring. There was ring on her finger but now, it was gone. 

"I don't deserve him, Y/n" She said, in between the silence. You wanted to know more. What did actually happened? "Arrange relationships are working barely. And this is a that kind of an relationship which can't work" She initially gave your hand a squeeze.  

"Jennie, tell me what happened...why'd you call me?" 

"I loved Taehyung. I truly loved him but he didn't see it. He's still in love with his long lost girlfriend. I'm so unlucky that his girlfriend is my friend. And she is your twin sister. I'm that unlucky" Your heart ached. How many of them are experiencing regretful pains just because of the relationship between Taehyung and Ria?

"J-Jennie...I know you're broken. But what makes you to call off the marriage. It was the only way for you to get Taehyung. Then why did this? You could have give it a try" You mumbled, caressing her hand. 

Why are you saying these? Cause you don't like to see people who's tolerating with the same pain which you agonized some how. You know the depth of it. 

"Why should I keep someone who's not even loves me, Y/n? He doesn't love me. So what's the purpose by marrying him. Neither me nor him will be happy after our marriage. Maybe my feelings were just fake" She chuckled, then looked at you. "So you called off?" You asked, earning a nod from her. 

"It was the only solution. Now he's free to do anything" She smiled, and you smiled back. 

"You'll find someone who will love you the most" You said with full of sure. She was such a sweet girl that she let her feelings fade away even though she knew it will be a little bit of hurt. 

And you knew this too,

That Taehyung won't find any love thus he already have his. 

___________________________

Next update...let's see😁 I've skul these days so let's see hm?

let's see😁 I've skul these days so let's see hm?