𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

Play What should I do by Ji sun

Chapter 29

.

.

.

He died. The love of your life left you behind another treasure totally lying to you. He's lier, traitor, betrayer and whatever that sort of a man should be called by. 

But for you, he wasn't. Taehyung was your man, your love, your world, your everything. Five years ago, the man you love died. 

The man you love is dead.

That day, it was plane crash. Hundreds of innocent souls died just because of the carelessness of the pilot. On the same day, your water broke. You couldn't remember how and when and why but only that your mind haunted by was the death of your husband, Kim Taehyung.

It announced officially. Indeed it was a deadly news that his mother paralyzed. She couldn't digest a lot and you too. 

Kim Taehyung is now with his first love, Lee Ria. He is with his past and now you, you have become his history as well. 

Ria, your twin sister, she won.

She won against Taehyung that you loosed him. You loosed your first love when Ria won her first love. Sort of happy felt you that atleast Taehyung can rest in peace but It was a shame, he couldn't carry his first child on his arms for a one last time. He didn't even got a chance to glance once at his first baby. 

Karma strikes him.

 It was hard. To feel the same pain you went through. It was too hard that you had to go through the same thing twice. You only lost a one but now its two. 

Everyone was happy long ago and it became a story like Once upon a time. 

Once upon a time, they were happy and loved each other. The fate was cruel that they wasn't ment to be. 

Loving Kim Taehyung was always a losing game.

"Mommy!!" A sweet voice approached you. 

Your child, Lee Ray, was a copy of your lost husband. His perfect features, those brown eyes of him, his heart shaped smile, the innocent look of him, this small boy always reminds of your lost happiness. But, now your happiness is your son. No one else. He was last the treasure that you have with. You were depend on your son.

You smiled, looking back. You saw your five year old son running towards you. "Mommyy, Dadda both me dis" He showed you a cone of ice cream which is more way bigger than his small hand. You chuckled, ruffling his hairs. "He literally throwed away my credit card! How can I help?!" Jungkook scoffed, crossing his arms, looking at Mother and son moment. "He's a kid, Jungkook" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Dadda is lude" Ray pouted, holding the hem of your gown. 

A sad smile appeared on your face when he pronounced the word 'Dadda'. He wasn't supposed to say that word to Jungkook but for his real father, who died. Jungkook was his father. Not the biological father but a father who can take care and love your son with almost care. You trusted him. Not that you married and now way you're gonna marry some other. Just that, the small kid is too small enough to know the behind the scenes. He thinks that Jungkook is his father not knowing the meaning of a father. 

"Jungkook, take him to the car. I'll come soon" You said, caressing the back of your son. Jungkook just looked at you sadly. He knew what the flows your were going through even though he can't feel what a women feels correct. "Y/n, you s—" "Yes, take him please" You said, cutting off his words. Jungkook couldn't do more but agreeing for what you said. Holding the tiny arm of the kid, Jungkook left the charnel house. 

Here you are, kneeling down infront of Taehyung's grave. Its even harder for you to visit your twin sister along with your husband. Its difficult for you to digest that years ago you visited your sister's grave with Taehyung and today, you're visiting both of their graves at the same time and that too there graves in the same place. 

"I wish if you're here with us, Taehyung" You whispered, tighting the grip of the paper on your hands. The letter Taehyung wrote before he died. The letter he wrote for his unborn child. 

You want this to be on your son's hand when the right time comes. Even though it will takes 20 years, still you should do this and you can. 

Hi Prince,

This isn't usually how I need to talk to you and your mom, however today I'll felt like to let all it out and just say that I love you. 

I haven't seen you still that I can't wait till that time comes. Remember, it would be the day that I'll become the most happiest man on earth. Thanks to your mom, Y/n. Thanks to her, I could feel love. That's why, I love you the most. Don't ever think that you're not being loved. Just look around and capture your mom. 

Be like your mom.

I bet, she's the best for you and me. Be strong like your mom. She will never tells you what she have went through but I will tell you once the right time comes. 

Every day, she loves you more and I. 

Smile, I'll be soon tucking you in the bed. 

Love you,

Dadda.

THE END!
-Sia❤

Yes maybe No,Officially Signed out

Yes maybe No,
Officially Signed out.

____________________________________________________

Finally, After a long journey, we came to an End. I'm crying at the same time that I had to make this story a sad ending cause this plot, never had a happy ending that you guys imagines of, so first of all, I'm sorry!

Tbh, I was 100% out of this plot. Means, I didn't had any idea about anything of the ending. But it turns out that this one is a sad story. 
Second of all, Thank you so much for the comments which motivated me sm and for your warm votes that indeed made my days. I love you guys so much. 
 And I'm really sorry if I disappointed any of you with my bad grammar through out this book.
My grammar sucks -_-

Once again, Sorry but not sorry about this sad ending :)

-Sia❤