| 𝐇𝐢𝐦

Play Lovely by Billie Elish feat. Khalid

Chapter 18

.

.

.

The picture of the paper you saw yesterday never left your mind for a second. It was haunting you all the time. While turning to the other pages, your gazed stopped on the last passage she had written. It was about you. 

She had mentioned that you doesn't know about her boyfriend still and she even said to her boyfriend not to tell about you to anyone. Reading that, you wanted to kill yourself right that moment. 

You even woke up, promising to yourself that you will return after finding the flower boy or the girl who's sending flowers to Ria. 

Buying a bunch of white roses from a near buy stall, you headed your path to the church earlier than previous days. Entering the premises who walked till you reach the Ria's locker. There's no bouquet of Red roses again. The one who keeps on sending her White roses must not have arrived yet, huh?

You stared a smiling picture of her again that stood beside the urn. Her smile still so bright here with full of life and it looks like she never dead. "Ria, A lot of things are bugging me now. especially that boy, Kim Taehyung. You know him, don't you?" Your eyes filled with tears remembering what she had wrote on that piece of paper and the picture which was attached to it. 

"He's your boyfriend. Why didn't you told me?" You voice almost breaking at that moment. 

"I bet you love him so much Ria but can you tell your boyfriend not to tell about the truth? About me?" You asked, pointing at yourself. You still wasn't ready to accept that she had a boyfriend and that she hide it to you. Well, you never had secrets to hide from her but she had. 

Its funny that you're the one who's alive yet and you were hidden from others by your own sister like she doesn't want any other to know who you are. She was just making you invisible among people. 

"Just because I was silence and gave you an opportunity, doesn't ment you've to take it, Ria" You said like that's what you regret the most. And then you let the silence to grow. 

You stood there silence and stare at her picture in peace when someone stood beside you. You looked at that someone and you saw Kim Taehyung looking at your sister's picture. 

He was wearing a long black coat and grey pants with a bouquet of Red roses in his hands. He stood there silence like he want to feel your sister's peace. You almost stepped back. A gasp escaped from your lips when he kept the bunch of red roses infront of the Ria's picture. 

"So it's you. You're the one that brings her red roses?" You asked in disbelief. "Yes but I wonder why would it always disappear in day after" He said, not taking eyes from your sister's picture. "It's because she doesn't like red roses" You said in calm. "But she'd always accept these when everytime I give them to her" He muttered, with a tint of little surprise. 

"She doesn't knew how to decline it after all she's getting those from her lover. So she'd accepted it anyway. But that Roses always comes near me. She give me those right after she comes home with your precious gift" You said, narrowing your eyes at him. 

She always does that, she always gives you the piece of  he's bouquet for her. 

Taehyung smiled sadly and looked at you with the same emotions as yours. Sadness.

"She have said me many things about you. But it's the first time I'm talking to you like this" His smile was genuine but you didn't responded him back. "I don't want to talk with you. You know I'm your girlfriend's sister. Or should I say, ex-girlfriend?" You lift your eye brow and crossed your arms across your chest. 

Taehyung sighed before looking at you. "We didn't broke up" His words were killing you internally. "Then what about Jennie? Haven't you g—" "That is an arranged marriage. I don't love Jennie" This time, his voice was some what stern but you didn't even cared about it. What you did was scoff at him.

"What are you doing, Kim Taehyung? You're gonna marry soon. You should not visit my sister anymore. Its useless. Otherwise, you're betraying her" You firmly stated your words. Its not like you forgot all of those now, just you're seeing him like a traitor. 

"I'm not betraying her. I will betray her if I loved Jennie, but I don't" Your eyes softened. You looked back at your sister's photo and stared at her smiling face again. "You knew me? From the day I came to meet you?" You asked, wiping away your dried tears. 

He nodded before answering you. "Yes, I figured out it was you, Ria's twin sister. There is only one girl who's looks exactly like her and that's you" You couldn't process after wards cause that was hurting you so much. "It's burns me, seriously. If I didn't forced her to drive that day, the accident won't happen. She won't die leaving while I'm alive. It was my fault" You whispered. You felt like thousands of knifes stabbed right middle to your chest at the same time. 

"Y/n..." Taehyung immediately held your shoulders making you to turn to him. 

"Stop blaming yours self. It isn't your fault. I was there when the accident happened. I was there when she died. I saw everything but it happened" 

_________________

Second update of the day lovelies! 🤧

Next chapter will be a flashback...

Drop you reviews!💗😭