| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Play Heartbeat by BTS

Chapter 17

.

.

.

It was another a day at the University. After a lecture of 2 hours, all the students who were inside the hall, headed their ways to the cafertaria. 

"Ouch My butt!" Jungkook groaned annoyingly. "Same bro" You added, getting up from your chair. "Hey! Did you guys found your dates to the prom?" Hana asked, while you all walking out from the lecture hall. 

"Not yet, and who would even ask this crazy soul to be a date of someone?" You said, pissing off yourself. 

"That's something true though" Ria chuckled at your words. "Ha ha very funny. Remember this siso, you've got the same face of mine" You forced smiled at her. 

"C'mon guys! I'm hungry!" Jimin shriecked, squeezing his stomach. "Yeah yeah, me too" You remarked as ya'll decided to go to the cafertaria together. "Guys, You go to the cafertaria, I'll be back soon" Ria waved at ya'll and left the place with heavy steps. "Ria! Where're you going?!" You shouted at her walking figure but she just moved her hand saying you to go. 

"Whatever, let's go" You shook your head, looking at her one last time and went to the cafertaria. 

||

Ria reached the rooftop of the building and so a boy standing, leaning to the wall. He was listening to music while eyes closed. A smile crept across her face when she saw him. 

Tip Topping to him, Ria slowly moved her hands and attempt to cover the boy's eyes. 
"Gotcha!" He caught her hands before she covering his eyes. 

Ria flashed a nervous smile when Taehyung ruffled her hairs. "I thought you were busy with your friends" He said, removing her ear buds. "I was, but I leaked from them" She chuckled. 

"So, who's your date to the prom?" Ria asked curiously when Taehyung's eyes went wide. "Yah! It's you, idiot! Why would I find a date when the date itself comes to me hm?" Taehyung leaned closer to Ria when she pushed him away.

"Pervert" She muttered. 

"Just kidding" He remarked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "What about your sister?" Ria instantly titled her head towards him, knitting her eye brows. "What about her?" She questioned back with a heavy mind. 

"Has she found someone?" Ria sighed internally. At her point of view, she thought things will mess up. "Not yet but she soon will" Ria said where Taehyung nodded.  

Ria always feeling something like this. What if he misrecognize her as you at the prom? You and Ria will be coming to the prom together and that too in same dresses. Still he wasn't aware that his girlfriend has a twin sister. 

"So after a month we're going to graduate. Then we're setting free" Taehyung sighed excitedly. 

No, things will get worse.  Ria's mind mumbled. 

After the graduation means, its their period of time to engage on a suitable job. And about her relationship? It's still a hidden secret from her family and Taehyung's too. Ria should have told Taehyung about the truth before hand and if she didn't let it out, things will get worse. 

She wants to tell it him now, right at that moment. But her hormones were stopping her to do so. 

What if Taehyung leaves me? What will y/n think of me? What will others think of me? Y/n might think I'm taking advantage being her twin, but is it what I'm doing right now?

Her mind was occupied with your name only. Should I tell him about Y/n? She was debating with several decisions. 

"Taehyung..." And she decided to do it cause that was the right thing. 

"Yeah?" Taehyung, who doesn't know anything about the starting to the ending point of the behind the scenes, titled his head towards Ria. 

"There's something...I should tell you" First she's telling it him and then you. It was her plan to let this out. 

"Y-you said, You first saw me at the library right? It was not me. That's my twin sister" Her voice cracked at the last four words. Lowering her gaze, she glanced at her shoes afraid to face Taehyung. 

On the other hand, Taehyung stood there without even moving a single muscle nor uttering a word. "So what?" Taehyung finally spoke up, breaking the silence between them. That silence was killing Ria internally. 

She kept quiet, keeping her mouth shut. Tears roamed down her cheek at the thought of lying to him and mostly for you. 

"Ria, It's alright" His words recurred her mind. He held her shoulders making her to turn to him. "I was attracted to your sister, that's right but I fell for you" He said previously, that he attracted to her at the first sight. But unfortunately it was not Ria but you, whom Taehyung attracted at first. 

It would be a blatant lie if his words didn't healed Ria's mind. His positive words were the key to stop her tears. 

"You should hate me" She mumbled, after all she was betraying him and you both at the same time. "Why? Why should I hate you? It's fine Ria. It's right that, I just got to know that you've a twin sister but she isn't interferencing to our relationship. Is she?" He's right. You'll understand her. 

Being identical twins might give you more problems than this...

Ria smiled sadly and wiped away her dried tears. "You should tell her, soon" Taehyung continued gaining Ria's attention. 

Ria nodded in response and leaned her head on to Taehyung's shoulder. Suddenly Ria's phone rang as she took it out from her jean's pocket. "Y/n" She muttered, gazing to the phone's screen which displayed your incoming call. "Is that your sister?" Taehyung peeped his head to the screen.

"Hm, Yeah! Sorry, I gotto go. She's probably calling me to join to the lunch" Ria said when Taehyung nodded at once. "It's fine" He smiled as Ria hugged him for a one last time and left the rooftop to the cafertaria. 

One thing is clear, She never betrayed Taehyung but lied you about one big thing. 

_____________________________