| 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠

Play - SOLO by Black Pink Jennie

Chapter 09

.

.

.

Author's POV:

Maintaining the speed of your feet, you eyed to your wrist watch once again. You were late! Guess, today is the day of the big meeting that Taehyung had scheduled beforehand to  exhibit the designs you wanted. 

You were really late for the meeting and now running like flash to catch the meeting before it get started without the main and the important person that should be present there. But unfortunately, It's you.

You asked the direction for the meeting agenda from a lady on your way and walking with long steps finally you reached infront of the room. Releasing a heavy breathe, you opened the door gaining the attention from everyone who were there inside.

You smiled awkwardly as all the seats were taken by the attenders except two seats. Flashing that same awkward smile, you sat beside Seokjin which was a empty seat. The room was pin drop silence and only the sound of air conditions were audible enough. 

In reality, you have experienced these kind of sticky situation that also where so hard to digest since you hate silence. Gulping a little, you bite your inner cheek, moving your eye balls to the man infront of you. Kim Taehyung. 

He was just staring to the opposite of your direction with that same blank expressions. You made a poker face mentally, seeing the non-expressional face of him. He immediately moved his eye balls to you making your eyes slightly widen.

Licking your totally dried lips, you looked down acting like you busy with your phone

Licking your totally dried lips, you looked down acting like you busy with your phone. In behind the scenes, he knew that you were eyeing to him. Mentally cursing yourself you continued doing your act with your phone which Seokjin who was beside you noticed you were pretending. 

You all got distracted from your thoughts when the door opened revealing another girl, around your age. "I'm sorry for the delay" She said with a recurring smile and sat right beside Taehyung. Once she saw you, her smiled dropped instantly but struggled to make one back. She smiled at Taehyung when he returned the same to her making you as the most doubting person in the world.

He smiled?!

"Start the meeting" Taehyung announced, when you came back to your right state of mind. The girl who came at last stood up from her chair and bowed in respect. "Hello Everyone! I'm Kim Jennie, The DEO from Gucci" She introduced herself and sat down calmly. So she's the designer?

The next step of the meeting was yours. You stood up from your seat and smiled gently. "Hello Everyone! I'm Lee Y/n, The CEO of Squad Models, USA. I'm hoping to work further with you all" Saying that you sat back on your seat. You knew other members who were at the meeting except Jennie so she needed to introduce herself and you did. Then Jennie stood and went near the monitor when all of the meeting members' attention was into the presentation.