| 𝐘𝐞𝐬

Play Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang

Chapter 26

.

.

.

Taehyung stood before her locker at the charnel house. He held the white roses tightly in his hands as he stared at her picture. There was the smile he always adored. 

A smile that different from yours.

When Ria died, everything felt so heavy. Like he lost something even before saying a proper goodbye. Like he could have done something before she left. Everyday felt heavy for him but the day he saw you, he felt like he was given by another chance to make everything right. Everytime he saw you smile, he felt like all of his mistakes being lifted from him. Day by day, everything became lighter for him because of him.

He knew Ria is just somewhere watching him and you. He knew that she is guarding you with outmost care. He knew she was happy now. And its time to end everything between them.

"Its alright to let you right? Is it alright to let you go, Ria? Because its time to move on now" He said.

"Its alright, right? You'll be happy about this, right? I'm sorry if I have to let it go, Ria. I'm sorry if I have to let this love go. But I have to move on, I don't want to cage myself for the love that won't come true anymore. Besides, I think this heart of mine is beating for someone else" 

In his mind, he can picture her standing in front of him, smiling vividly and nodding at him. With that thought, he felt ease. Like finally he's letting it all go. All the resentments he felt when Ria died. All the memories that he held closer to his heart that ment everything for him, he letting them go.

He shook his head. "I'm not unloving you, Ria. I will always love you, in my heart and in my mind but this heart belongs to someone else now. And its for your sister. I think, I have fell in love with her" He chuckled. 

"Its time to embrace this. I promise, I won't hurt her, I promise I will take care of her so please watch us from above. Ria, please guide us. And may you rest in peace now with no worries because I already got your sister and she'll be alright" He said before placing the flowers on the side of the locker. 

And like she was right there beside him, a wild wind blew to him. Like her cold arms wrapping around him. He knew this was it. Now, Ria was finally letting him go. Yes, he's finally accepting his feelings for you. 

 ||

Your bad.

You stood there, watching Taehyung infront of your sister's locker. What are you supposed to do now? Talk to him? Run away? Ignore him? Or just spill the truth...?

Leaving a heavy sigh, you licked your lips making up your mind at the sense of failing. I can't do this...Whispered your mind but your head was saying something else. Just do it...Whispered back your head. Head or mind?

 Shaking your head, you stepped back almost stepping on to a empty tin. Your eyes slightly widened as the sound of collapsing of the tin came out. Gulping you looked up and saw him, staring at you with the same expressions as yours. Seeing him after weeks...You miss him.

Your heart started to beat fast that your mind kept screaming to run away but you can't just do that. It was enough. You can't run away now like you haven't face for anything like this. Yet, you have faced for the worst means this is nothing. I can.

Yes, I can.

Your pupils just only captured the man who took slow steps towards you. You wanted to hug him right away, so he want. Blinking at him, you realized that finally he was standing infront of you, staring at you with the most confusing emotions ever. You missed the brain that can understand these mixed feelings...

"Long time no see, Y/n" He spoke, smiling at you. You couldn't help but smile back in return. "Y-yeah...you were out of the city lately, So...you know" You replied awkwardly, struggling to build up an answer on your own. He chuckled as a red tint dashed out from your cheeks. "You're confused...like me" He whispered the last two words that didn't came up to your ears. Yes, you're confused. Confused about your feelings towards him. 

There is a string that tied to you and Taehyung together and at the same time you afraid to say that the string is she, Ria.

"You waited...didn't you?" Taehyung asked. You immediately shot your eyes open and recalled if you said something loud. Hell, you waited for him to see! How could he? 

You bit your lower lip looking down at your toes. You were unconscious of that. Now, how can you deny everything to him? 

"Your silence gives me an answer, Y/n" Indeed he's trying to pick you up. He's trying to dig you to the bottom to that level of becoming truth to yourself. He's trying to bring that Y/n who speaks to the truth about your true feels. Cause he already knows that you loves him too. 

"I didn't wait" You said almost immediately, afraid of letting him know about everything. Well, how long can you hide those? You avoided his eyes but you were the one who were hurt with your own actions. 

You flinched when you felt his hand on the back of your head the moment he got closer to you. He leads your head closer to his, and kissing you on the lips. Your eyes closed as you felt his hot lips on yours. His kisses were deep, like your mouth is an ocean and he's a diver ready to explore it until he leans back. 

"Your words are very contradicting to your lips, Y/n. Very because they says that they wants me. You kissed me back for a second" He said like a whisper when you opened your eyes. 

Alas!

You want to melt down inside his stare like this. You want to melt down with his lips moving with yours...but you are gonna leave.

You looked deep into his eyes clarifying yourself with him. Arguing whether to say him that you're going or not. No, not now.

You shook your head before you step away from him. He looks at you like he wants to reach you but he can't. He can't because you didn't wanted him to do so. You stepped out from the charnel house as you saw his car parked near you. You walked to the opposite direction where his car was parked when Taehyung took your wrist. 

"Don't runaway, Y/n. You want me to tell something?" He asked. But this time, he didn't had the tint of force to you. He didn't wanted to force yourself. Already tears occupying your eyes that you looked up at him, blinking them away. What if he really lets you go?

"I—I'm leaving" You said, shutting your eyes. The silence built up as you slowly opened your eyes. You saw Taehyung, his eyes were still fixed to you as if he never ever leaves you. "Where?" He questioned, tighting the grip of your wrist. You noticed it right away. You felt that he's against you that you're gonna leave. 

"America...You see, my work is done. So why should I stay here? There's no any reason" You said at the last moment. "Then what I am? Am I not a reason that you can stay here?" He asked, changing his soft emotions to deep ones. Its serious and strict. 

"You love me and I love you" He said, making your eyes wide in surprise. Your lips almost parted as you couldn't believe what you heard just now. You looked at him in horror, guessing whether is he in a right mind or not.

He cupped your face giving you all the feels that difficult you to handle that your legs turned to jelly. "Isn't it enough?" There it was, You'll stay if he wants you to...

___________________________

Do you guys need another Kth ff since this ff probably be ending within more 3 chapters:)