Trailer 2

The next Chapter in the legendary's
Monsterverse!

"Marshall's very own Titan!" Blaze said smiling.

"I know your sick of moving from city to city. Town to Town, School to School. But I can promise you this is the last School I'm sending you to and this is our home." Blaze said smiling. "It's not your fault dad! It's part of your job that you have to travel a lot!" Marshall said smiling at Blaze.

"We heard of you kids going around this city helping people in need! We need your help especially you Marshall, because you have what we need." Gojira said to the Paw Patrol.

A spin off to my first ever fanfic: Paw Patrol and Godzilla: Pups Meets Godzilla (please read if you want).

"Hello Dikashi I'm about to leave for work, no Dikashi! Look Dikashi I'm just following the companies protocol. I'm an engineer for your power plant and I don't like unexplained energy levels so I need a meeting! Make it happen..." Blaze said talking to Dikashi through the phone.

power goes off and everyone has to evacuate the city. Marshall sees his parents work place falling apart and stands by the window watching...

7 Friends,

My name is Chase! What's your name?" Chase asked. "Marshall!" Marshall replied smiling.

"Skye! My name is Skye. Nice to meet you too Marshall..." Skye saids

"Where are you going small fry?" The girl asked Skye. Skye sighed. "What do you want Sweetie?" Skye said.

"I'm Liberty. These are Rocky, Zuma and Rubble!" Liberty said.

1 Titan,

"Godzilla!!!"

"How may I help you Mr President sir?" Gojira asked.

"Marshy what are you doing here?" Skye saids shocked. "Okay Skye I don't have time to talk, I'm being chased by a robot Titan!" Marshall saids

Must work together,

"Blaze I'm here. You're going to have to leave us! We're not going to make it it! You have to close the doors to save the City!" Stella said through the walkie-talkie. "No-no don't you say that! Just run as fast as you can honey!!!" Blaze saids to the walkie-talkie, withtears begins to develop in his eyes. "Blaze you have to live for our son, Marshall!" Stella shouted through the speaker of Blaze's walkie-talkie.

To save our World!!!

Godzilla stopped and placed Marshall and Skye down on the ground. She then turned around and got herself into her fighting position.

"What do you want Sweetie?" Marshall asked. "You! I would like to be your girlfriend Marshy!" Sweetie said flirting with Marshall.

 "You! I would like to be your girlfriend Marshy!" Sweetie said flirting with Marshall

First 6 chapters Releasing: 07/12/2021