Chapter 5:

Next Day (Saturday)...

Blaze had to go to work, because he got a call from Dr Serizawa, so Marshall was home alone for the entire weekend and entire week. "Huh I'm going to check my eBay account!" Marshall said to himself. Marshall walked into his room going onto his computer. He went onto his eBay account to see if his grandfather's glasses are sold. "Great I'm officially broke! How am I meant to take Skye out for dinner on Friday if I don't have any money!" Marshall said angrily to himself, because his grandfather's glasses are not sold. He got his phone and called Skye. "Hi Skye!" Marshall said happy through his phone. "Hi Marshmallow!" Skye said giggling through her phone. "You've already got me a nickname! That's really cute my princess! Listen about our date this Friday?" Marshall said nervously. Skye began to hear the nervousness in his voice. "What's wrong Marshy?" Skye asked worried.
"I won't have any money to take you out for dinner! I'm sorry, but I'm broke and I can't ask my dad for money, because he's at work!" Marshall said through his phone. "Oh Marshy, you were worried about that! You don't have to take me out to dinner! You could just take me to the Central Park for a picnic that would make me happy and it would be a beautiful first date, hehe!" Skye saids laughing through her phone. "Oh! Okay! Well I'm going to do some housework! I'll see you Monday princess kisses!" Marshall said smiling and blushing. "Hehe, okay I'll call you tomorrow! Bye handsome! Kisses!" Skye saids hanging up. Marshall did some housework and then goes out for a bike ride. As he rides his bike through the streets of Adventure City, he notices a cop car looking suspicious. He then turns into a alleyway where there a lot of abandoned cars.  
                    The police car follows him. Marshall stop and turns around. "Very funny Chase! Trying to scare me with your dads police car, because he's a police officer!" Marshall shouted. But to Marshall's shock it's not Chase or his father. Instead the police car transforms into a Mecha version of Gamera!

(MechaGamera's design)

Marshall began to panic and ditches his bike trying to runaway, but MechaGamera runs after him and sends Marshall flying on to a cars bonnet

Marshall began to panic and ditches his bike trying to runaway, but MechaGamera runs after him and sends Marshall flying on to a cars bonnet.  Marshall grunts in pain and looks up. "This must be a bad dream!" Marshall saids to himself. MechaGamera lower himself to talk to Marshall! "Are you Marshall2006@!" MechaGamera asked. "Y-Yeah that's my eBay account username! Why?" Marshall asks terrified. "Where are the glasses!" MechaGamera saids. Marshall manages to escape and runs towards the exit that's next to the Adventure City river! Meanwhile Skye was riding her electric scooter towards that area not knowing what's happening. Marshall runs towards her tripping on his own feet and flys towards Skye nocking her off her scooter. "Marshy what are you doing here?" Skye saids shocked. "Okay Skye I don't have time to talk, I'm being chased by a robot Titan!" Marshall saids in panic as MechaGamera runs over.
Before MechaGamera catches them. Another real Titan jumps out of the river punches MechaGamera, sending him back into the alleyway. "Godzilla!" Marshall shouts happy and shocked to see his best friend again. "Get on my back Marshall! You too Skye! Hold on tight!" Godzilla saids as Marshall and Skye gets on her back. She then jumps back into the water swimming away as fast as she can. MechaGamera gets up and transforms back into the police car and chase's them!..