Chapter 4:

That night (Friday night) at Monarch...

In the Bay Area of San Diego far away from Adventure City, a large facility with Titans are located. The organisation that own the facility is called Monarch. They specialise in finding and containing Titans and to ensure the Titans are not causing harm. This is where Blaze works during the week. The president of the us was visiting Monarch. "So I take it that the San Francisco incident 4 years ago in 2014, has been explained to the public as ordered!" The President asked. "Yes sir, it has!" Said the head of Monarch- Dr Serizawa! "There is a rival organisation that is hunting down Titans and named Apex, and I believe they are after Gojira!" The President said nervously. "We are aware of Apex sir!" Dr Serizawa said smiling at the President. "I need a word with him!" The President said. "Yes sir!" Dr Serizawa said taking the President to the main hall. There was Titans everywhere in the big room.
"Gojira!" The President shouted getting Gojiras attention. A large Titan walked up to him and bent down to look at the President. "How may I help you Mr President sir?" Gojira asked. "I need you and your team of Titans to keep an eye out for any rogue Titans, because Apex are getting even more dangerous. They are hunting Titans and taking them away!" The President said to Gojira. "Don't worry I'll tell my team to keep an eye out and I'll tell the newest team of youngsters to stay here where they are safe!" Gojira said worried about his daughter- Godzilla!!! The President looks at Dr Serizawa then back at Gojira and then back at Dr Serizawa and nods at him. They then turn around and start to walk towards the exit. Gojira sighs and decides to let the 2 Teams of Titans know the situation...