Chapter 2

12 years later- 2018, Adventure City...

In a bedroom tucked in bed was a 16 year old Marshall fast asleep while his alarm clock was ringing. "Marshall time to wake up or you'll be late for your first day of school!" Blaze shouted from down stairs. Marshall groaned while getting out of his bed. "Coming Dad!" Marshall shouts back so Blaze could hear him from down stairs. Marshall brushed his teeth, had a shower and got his clothes on. He began to head down stairs. He walked into the kitchen and gave Blaze a hug. Blaze hugged back. "Remembers do your best son..." Blaze said smiling at his son. "Do my best, forget the rest!" Marshall said smiling at his father. "I know your sick of moving from city to city. Town to Town, School to School. But I can promise you this is the last School I'm sending you to and this is our home." Blaze said smiling. "It's not your fault dad! It's part of your job that you have to travel a lot!" Marshall said smiling at Blaze. Marshall hugged his father and headed for his new School. Marshall walked out of his house and looked at his vehicle. It is a brand new 2018 Ford Transit Custom.

              The city school is called- Adventure City High School! Marshall reached the school and sighed to himself

The city school is called- Adventure City High School! Marshall reached the school and sighed to himself. He parked his van and got out with his bag and locked the van. He walked towards the building feeling uncomfortable, because many of the students were looking at him. As he reached the steps that's in front of the doors he tripped over and fell. "Wow!!!" Marshall shouted as he fell. He heard everyone (except the teachers) laughing at his clumsiness. "Great job Marshall what a way to start your first day of the year!!!" Marshall shouted angrily to himself in his mind. A boy came up to him. Marshall looks up. "Hey need a hand?" The German Shepard boy asked. Marshall took his hand and was helped up. "Thanks ...." Marshall said unsure of the boys name. "No problem happy to help. My name is Chase! What's your name?" Chase asked. "Marshall!" Marshall replied smiling. "So want to be friends Marshall?" Chase asked smiling back. "Yeah I would like to be your friend!" Marshall said smiling. They gave each other a hand shake and went their separate directions. Marshall smiled, because he finally has one friend. As he went into the school, he got his schedule and headed for his locker. As he got to his locker he opened it and placed his stuff in only keeping the things he needs for his first lesson.
                  Marshall closed his locker and turned around bumping into someone. A girl. Both Marshall and the girl fell to the floor. "Oh my I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going! Are you okay?" Marshall asked concerned.  "I'm okay and don't worry it happens to me all the time." The girl laughed. Marshall helped her to get her stuff off the floor and handed them to her. This was the first time he see's the girls face. "Wow she's beautiful!!!" Marshall though in his mind. "Here you go." Marshall saids giving the girl her stuff. "Thanks. So you're the new boy?" The girl asked. "Yeah, I'm Marshall it's nice to meet you..........." Marshall saids realising he doesn't know her name. "Skye! My name is Skye. Nice to meet you too Marshall..." Skye saids blushing lightly just like Marshall. "So Marshall would you like to be my friend?" Skye asked. "Yeah I would love to be your friend Skye!!!" Marshall said smiling making Skye happy.
"So what class do you have now?" Skye asked. Marshall looks at his sheet and sees Art and design. "Arts and Design..." Marshall replied. "Great!!! I've got that aswell you can meet all my friends aswell!!!" Skye said exited. "That's great. Plus I don't know where I'm going too so I'm glad I'm in the same class with a friend." Marshall said smiling. As they headed through the corridors they were stopped by a girl in a purple outfit. "Where are you going small fry?" The girl asked Skye. Skye sighed. "What do you want Sweetie?" Skye said. Sweetie is the school bully (Skye isn't) and the most popular girl in school followed by Skye. Before she answered Skye's question she noticed Marshall. "Oh and who are you?" Sweetie asked flirting with Marshall. "I'm Marshall..." Marshall said nervously. Skye noticed Marshall looking uncomfortable. "Let's go to class Marshall, or we're going to be late!" Skye said saving Marshall from Sweetie.
              They walked into the classroom and sat down next to each other. Skye's friends came into the room. "Hey Skye!!!" They shouted. "Hey guys!" Skye shouted back happy. Marshall recognised one of them. "Hey Chase!" Marshall said. "Hey Marshall!" Chase said happy. "I take it you met Marshall already Chase. Anyway guys this is Marshall!" Skye said blushing while saying Marshall's name. Chase noticed and smirked. "I'm Liberty. These are Rocky, Zuma and Rubble!" Liberty said. "Nice to meet you guys!" Marshall said smiling. As they talked the teacher walked into the classroom. "Good morning class!" Mr Ryder (the head master of Adventure City High School) Said...