Chapter 1: Sweaters

(Prompt: Colt knits a ugly sweater and forces Mortis to wear it.)

"Colt, dear, what are you doing?" a voice echoed through the halls of the dark mansion that was now filled with festive decorations of red and green. Colt, who was sitting comfortably in front of a fireplace, turned atound and smiled brightly at his boyfriend, Mortis.

"Oh hey! Not doing much. I got bored and decided to knit some ugly sweaters since Christmas is coming up." Colt replied as he turned hisattention back to the sweaters he was knitting. Mortis said nothing as he approached him and sat next to his boyfriend.

"Ugly sweaters? What are they?" he asked. Colt turned his head and replied "They are sweaters that are christmas themed." "Well these 'Sweaters' looks absolutely tacky and disgusting." Mortis huffed as he crossed his arms. His boyfriend chuckled and replied "Well, that is the whole point of ugly sweaters. The sweaters are supposed to look like, in your words, tacky and disgusting."

"Anyway, i just finished this, why don't you try it on?" Colt smirked as he lifted a sweater with a picture of a snowman aon the front. Mortis's eyes widened and he faced his back towards Colt, "Absolutely not! Not in a million years will i ever wear that piece of gaudy clothing."
"If your not gonna wear it, i'm going to force it on you."
"Just try it-"
-Few moments later-
"I absolutely hate you Colt," Mortis grimaced as he wore a oversized sweater nearly too big for his torso and sleeves that covered his whole arm until his knuckles. Colt chuckled at the sight and wrapped his boyfriend in a warm embrace.

"Love you too."

Just finished my first writing!!! Please give feedback in the comments!