Chapter 5: Formal

(Prompt: Mortis and Colt going to an event that requires formal attire.)

Mortis stared into the full-body length mirror in front of him as he straitened his tie. His vibrant purple hair was combed back and tied in a small ponytail. He wore a jet black suit with a deep red tie.

He ,and everyone one else , were invited to a huge party hosted by Lola celebrating Brawlywood. Eveyone was required to wear formal clothings. It had been a long time since Mortis had actually participated in these kinds of partys since he wasn't interested in them. But hearing that his boyfriend, Colt, was attending, he decided to attend.

He and Frank left his mansion and started their journey to Brawlywood. Mortis spent most of the ride looking out of the window, watching as his surrounding changed from a dark and gloomy graveyard to a completely different plaxe filled with shops and houses with brightly coloured flowers. By the time they had reached there, the sun had already set and most, if not all, of the brawlers had arrived.

Mortis squeezed through the crowds as he set off to find his partner, Colt. He gave quick 'hello's to the brawlers who greeted him along the way. Not long after, he spotted Colt at the side of the room. He was talking to Shelly and Poco. He had his hair styled back with hair gell and wore a white tuxedo with a black tie and light gray pants. Poco wore something similar to Colt but had a pink collar and cuffs.

When Colt spotted Mortis, he waved his friends goodbye before he walking towards him. "Hey! I didn't expect that you would actually arrive." Colt grinned." I thought that this would be entertaining for me since it seemed to be  quite... classy, i suppose." Mortis huffed upon seeing the cheeky smirk he was too familiar with. The stood at the side talking to each other before they were interuptted.

"Welcome brawlers to the annual celebration of Brawlywood hosted by, yours truly, Me!" A voice boomed across the whole hall filled with people. The lights dimmed and spotlights facing the stage suddenly flicked on showing the face of, none other than, Lola. This was followed by Lola thanking everyone for being able to make Brawlywood come true before announcing that they would have a dance party. Music started playng out of the speakers and the lights switched on to a purple atmosphere.

Colt gazed around, looking at people dancing with each other and some drinking some high-end cocktails. He glanced back at Mortis who seemed to be staring at him. He grinned before offering his hand out to Mortis." Well then, would you care for a dance?" He asked with a smug look on his face. Morris chuckled before taking his hand, "Why thank you kind sir." They held each others hands and stepped into the dance floor, ready to have fun and get wasted.