Chapter 3: Drunk

(Prompt: Mortis and Colt go to a bar. Colt gets too drunk and Mortis has to take them home.)

"Cheers!" A group of brawlers consisting of Bull, Rosa, Shelly, Poco and Colt clinked their cups before downing all the contents in one gulp. Mortis, who sitting at the other side of the bar, kept a close eye on Colt in case he did something stupid. Again. The last time he got drunk, (and stupid) he managed to piss a random stranger off and would have gotten killed if Mortis wasn't there.

Currently, Colt was at his 8th or 9th cup of alchohol. His face was already flushed and was constantly giggling at the smallest stuff. He was already making a mess by knocking over bottles, that were thankfully empty.

It was then Mortis decided that him and Colt were to head back to their shared house. He slipped pass several brawlers before reaching the group and informed them that he was taking Colt home. He nudged his boyfried before speaking,"Hey Colt, its time to go. It's already past midnight." Colt just looked up at Mortis's eyes before trying to barely stand on his wobbly legs. His partner had no choice but to place Colt's arm over his shoulder to support him.

They bid their last farewells to the people still in the bar before they started their journey back home. Since the house was not far from home, the time taken wouldn't be that long, Mortis thought. Halfway along the walk Mortis could feel something, as if someone was staring at him. He turned to his side and saw Colt staring at his with a drunk smirk. Suddenly, Colt leaned closer towards Mortis and whispered,"YoU kNow... YoU loOk kiNdA HoT~." Mortis's face flared up and his eyes widened. "S-shut it! Do not utter a single word until we reach our house." Mortis stuttered, completely taken aback by what Colt said to him with such confidence.

Once they reached their destination, Colt had already passed out on Mortis, softly snoring. Mortis could not help but blush at the sight of his partner snuggling up against him, almost like a kitten. He carefully helped him to their shared bed and placed him down gently, not wanting to wake him up. He placed his hat on a nightstand nearby and placed his partner onto the bed gently, not wanting to wake him up. Mortis laid next to his boyfriend and covered both of them with a blanket. He hugged and rested his head comfortably on his partner, relishing the soft snores of the other person. He pushed Colt's hair up and placed a kissed on his forehead before whispering,

"Goodnight, Love."