Chapter 6: Rain

(Prompt: Colt and Mortis cuddling)

Colt gazed out of the window as raindrops tapped against the window. Rain was pouring down ftom grey clods as the trees swayed from the strong winds.

Mortis was sitting on one side of a couch staring absently at the Tv changing channels conatantly. He was staying over Colt's house since he was nearby and it started to drizzle. Meanwhile, Colt was sitting next to him with a blanket wrapped around him and a book in hand. The room was filled with silence except for the faint sounds of rain and the muffled voices of the Tv.

Mortis stared at Colt through the corner of his eye. He had never thought that Colt would be the type to read books during his freetime. "I know you're staring, what's wrong?" The other person questioned before turning towards Mortis.

"Nothing much. Just didn't take you as a person who reads."

"Well i do enjoy reading once a while."

They sat in silence, not knowing what else to say before Colt brake it. "Don't you feel cold, since its raining pretty heavily." Mortis blinked once before responding,"Not really, i mean i'm quite literally dead so i can't feel anything ." Colt stared at the blanket wrapped around him for a minute and looked back at Mortis before approaching him. Upon seeing this, he immediately backed away and asked,"H-hold on now, what are you doing."

He immediately shut his mouth when Colt plopped himself onto Mortis's chest. His once pale cheeks began to turn bright red as felt his boyfriend making himself comfortable on top of him. He could feel his cold skin touch his partner's soft and warm skin. His heart started beating faster as he felt Colt bury his head in the crook of Mortis's neck. "Comfy?" He heard Colt asked softly. Mortis just mumbled a 'Yes' before wrapping his arms around Colt and pulling his closer to his chest.

He felt Colt's breathing slowed down as he started to doze off, soft snores started to fill the room. Mortis watched the shorter male sleep as he closed his eyes slowly began to feel heavy. He slowly began to doze off and ascend to his own dreamland.