Chapter 4: Reunited

(Prompt: Colt and Mortis get separated in a place that's easy to get lost in. They need to reunite.)

Dear god where is he, Colt wondered. It was Halloween and the streets were covered in orange lights and pumpkins with lit candles. Colt was wearing a pirate costume while Mortis was wearing a Rouge costume. Colt had surprisingly managed to persuade Mortis into attending this so called 'Childish Celebration'. Shelly had invited them to a Halloween party to have fun and let loose.
How did Colt and Mortis endded up lost in a Corn Maze next to the party? Well...

"Hey Colt!" Brack yelled from across the party. "I dare you to go into the Corn Maze!" Colt, being the idiot he was, accepted the dare without thinking. Make matters worse, he had managed to dragg Mortis into the mess with him. Within 15 minutes of entering, they were somehow seperated and lost.

Colt was now running through different paths that always led to a dead end. He was now starting to get worried. He was scared that he might never find Mortis. He kept calling his partner's name, hoping that he could get a response but  to no avail. He was starting to loose hope until he heard someone. "COLT! Where are you!" Colt immediately ran towards the source of the sound.

Not long after, Colt saw a familiar man with lilac pale skin and violet hair. He sprinted towards the man and tagged him into a tight hug with his leggs wrapped around his waist. "Mortis! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have dragged you into this! I-""Colt, please calm down and get off of me, you're too heavy!" Mortis wheezed as he tried to balance himself from the sudden weight of Colt jumping on him.

Colt got off and helped Mortis dust off his clothes. Mortis looked at Colt before stretching out his hand. "Come on, let's leave this maze before anything else happens." Colt smiled before intertwining his fingers with his boyfriends hand.