11

"this...movie was very good I loved it as well tae, I can see why it's your favorite" Jk told him.

Tae smiled in response "glad you liked it"

Then they slept. Sometime in between the night the younger had gotten close and cuddled with tae. In which tae cuddled back.
The night was warm and peaceful for both of them. They would both struggle sleeping but at that moment they slept good.

"Kookie wake up" Tae whispered to the younger. Jungkook started stretching and yawning before opening his eyes and taking in his surroundings. He realized tae was already dressed and he had prepared breakfast as well it seemed.

"What time is it" he asked tae.

"Time for you to get up and brush your teeth so that you can come eat" at his response he rolled his eyes and did as the older told him.

When he finished he came back to the room to eat. His eyes widened "this is so good"

Tae chuckled at his response "I'm glad you like it I was wondering what to make"

Jungkook smiled and gave him a thumbs up "I love your cooking"

Tae returned the smile as they continued to eat. Once they finished Tae took out his bucket list and showed only what he hasn't done.

————————————————————————

𒊹︎Visit a museum
𒊹︎Take pictures of a lake
𒊹︎Submit an art piece
𒊹︎Have fun at a game arcade
𒊹︎Go to the old bookstore and stay helping
𒊹︎Go to a music festival
𒊹︎Fall in love
𒊹︎Steal something
𒊹︎Go get a tattoo
𒊹︎Paint something in the hospital

————————————————————————

Jungkook read the 10 things that were unmarked. And his eyes landed on the fall in love. And he hummed to himself. "So this is what we're gonna do huh?" He finally said.

Tae smiled and responded "it is and I hope we both have fun"

Jungkook looked at him returning his smile before saying "we will and it will be unforgettable"

After eating they headed out. It seemed kinda chilly but nothing to bother either of them. Walking side by side Jungkook couldn't resist thinking of tae. Most of his thoughts had become him. However as he pulled his phone out to check notifications he noticed missed calls from his mother. Sighing to himself he put the phone up. Upon hearing the younger sigh Tae turned to look at him. Shuffling his hair he asked him what's wrong. "Nothing just thinking of my mom" after hearing his response he nodded in return.

"Don't think too much kookie" Tae told him as he gave him his boxy smile. And then he grabbed his hand as he pulled him to what seemed a museum. "wha-" Jungkook didn't have time to speak as a light blush came over his face once he noticed the other was holding his hand as he pulled him.

Tae was excited to come to this art museum to be specific. After awhile of dragging Jungkook he finally noticed he had pulled him along apologizing he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry i just got too excited"

Jungkook chuckled at his response. He locked eyes with him "it's fine Tae I'm glad you seem happy" and Tae smiled.

Dragging him to paintings and speaking said the world was going to end Jungkook listened to every word. He admired the passion Tae had for art. It seemed he was more passionate about it than he ever was.

"Kookie look at this one. One day my artwork will be here with his." He said as he pointed to an artwork that mesmerized Jungkook. "Woah" he said in amazement.Tae amused that he liked it let him admire the artwork piece before dragging him somewhere else. And this continued for a while.

A/N

Sorry for the long hiatus. Many things have happened from me getting covid to me losing someone who I once cared about. However I made new friends. And my bday was like 2 weeks ago if I'm correct I'm not sure. My life has been having a lot of downs recently but that's fine I'm glad to have updated this book that was now just sitting here. I hope you fellow readers have been doing well hehe ♡︎ with much love thank you if you decide to read this chapter ❤︎ sorry if the chapter is short smh