SPRING DAY

Jungkook woke up from the surgery.
He felt dizzy and his memories were blurry.

But he remembered him. Just minutes before his surgery he had kissed Taehyung.

He said goodbye just in case the surgery went wrong and he didnt make it.

He pressed the button by his bed to inform the doctor he was awake. A couple minutes later the doctor knocked on his door.

He entered the room with a cup and straw. He handed it to Jungkook. "How are you feeling?" The doctor asked him.

Jungkook drank some of the drink. It was Sprite his favorite. Jungkook looked towards the doctor before responding. "Good, just a little dizzy. Doctor, can you tell Taehyung to come here? Tell him I'm awake."

The doctor was at lost of words. He remembered Taehyung's request. The doctor let out a sigh. He looked at Jungkook as he knew he would soon be shattered. "He won't be able to make it"

Jungkook looked at him confused, his smile suddenly started fading and replaced with a questioning but worried look. "What do you mean? Doctor I asked, what do you mean?!"

The doctor headed out to retrieve the box. He came back in with the box in his hands. He handed it to Jungkook.
He smiled at him. "He told me to give you this when once you woke up."

And with that said he left. Jungkook looked at the box. He had a bad feeling. "Taehyung what is this. You promised me you were going to be here when I wake up."

Before Jungkook's surgery started Tae knew the younger would say this to himself so he had prepared a response. Written on top of the box were the words,

I am with you, I'm living inside you now so take care of my heart please. :)

THIS IS A BOOK FOR THE SHIP TAEKOOK
JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG IF YOU DONT SHIP THEM DONT READ THIS BOOK

If you encounter errors feel free to let me know in the comment section.