8

Taehyung sat by the window in his room. He looked outside. He wanted to be out there, free.

For a long time now he's been trapped in the hospital's doors. He cant leave, the doctors won't allow him.

He brought his hand to the window, and left it there. A sigh escaped his lips. It was currently raining, and the rain put him in his feels.

It was as if the clouds were crying, and he felt like crying too. After a while of just looking and listening to the rain he got up.

He went to the closet in his room. He looked around for his set of paint and paintbrushes.

When he finally got a hold of them, he took them out. He went to collect a canvas from behind the box that was sitting there.

He took a glance at the box before proceeding to collect the supplies needed. When he had everything he needed, he sat down on the chair that was in front of the table.

He layed out the paint and the other supplies. Then he got started with his artwork.

He felt like painting so he painted what he felt. His hands moved so freely when he painted. He enjoyed the feeling he felt when he painted.

He would bring strokes of brown and black paint. He'd make sure nothing felt out of place. He added tiny details, that he felt were needed.

When he was done he took a look at it. He let the paint dry, before carefully stroking it with gentleness.

He smiled as he admired the piece of artwork he just made.

The painting consisted of a guys face. And to be specific, it was Jungkook's face. The  freckle on his neck was visible in the painting.

His scar by his jaw was also seen. Tiny details of him were seen. The painting was of Jungkook's face. Under the eye there was a crack.

As if his face were breaking. On the other eye there was a teardrop. He loved the art piece so much, yet he made it seem so sad.

He smiled to himself as he thought of the shy boy who's lips tasted like strawberries.

Taehyung went to put the painting up, as someone continued knocking on his door. He didn't have time to put all the supplies up, so he left them out.

"You can come in" He said as he sat on the chair. The door then started opening. Taehyung waited for the mysterious person to enter.

Once they did, he recognized him immediately. Who wouldn't?? He had that cute fluffy hair. There stood Jungkook in front of the door that was now closed.

Taehyung had a fond smile on his face. Jungkook had a Similar smile, except his had a different emotion that he couldn't say.

He tried not to think of that invisible emotion in his chest. He sat on Taehyung's bed. He had went to Taehyung after he couldn't concentrate on reading his book.

When he read, Taehyung would pop up in his mind. So he decided to see him. He noticed all the painting supplies and asked him what they were for.

Taehyung just shrugged. Jungkook rolled his eyes at him. They started talking, and he ended up telling Taehyung about the doctor's words.

Taehyung had a sad smile on his face. He didn't want the younger to suffer like that. Taehyung took a long glance at Jungkook's face. "Do you want to go somewhere? You know, run away?"

Jungkook looked at him as he raised an eyebrow? Taehyung noticed his look so he proceeded to talk.

"I'm tired of this place, and I want to go out for some fresh air. Let's run away but leave a letter to tell them we'll be back. I want to finish my bucket list before the opportunity is taken away." He said nervously.

To be honest he was scared that Jungkook wouldn't want to leave with him  but he was wrong.

Jungkook's mind was saying no, because he didn't want to give his mother a heart attack.  But then his heart was saying yes. He thought about the many pleasant memories that could be made in this getaway.

"Let's go then" Jungkook said after he put some thought to it. Taehyung's nervousness was washed away, and replaced with a smile.

Jungkook soon also gave him a smile full with tenderness.