5

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He remembered the kiss, and he felt his cheeks heating up.

He turned around embarrassed. Taehyung chuckled at him. "I'm going to go to my room now. See you tomorrow."

Jungkook hummed in response. When he heard the door close he let out a sigh. He brought his hands to his lips.

He stroked them so softly. He really enjoyed the kiss. He went to his bed and layed across it. He suddenly smiled.

Maybe the hospital won't be as bad as he first thought.

__________________

Taehyung was currently walking to his room. He smiled as he thought about the kiss.

He ran his hand through his hair. He laughed at himself. What was he doing.

He probably scared the boy away. Who would want anything with a dying boy.

Taehyung sighed. He didn't want to think about death right now,  So he pushed any relatable thoughts away.

He just thought about the cute bunny with soft lips, he just kissed. He chuckled as he remembered his nervousness.

He was suddenly curious of what Jungkook thought about the kiss.

Did he think it was disgusting?

Taehyung wanted some fresh air from the negative thoughts. So he headed to the roof. People rarely go there.

He looked at the sky. It was getting dark. He sighed. Why did everything seem impossible  in this universe.

He looked around at the city lights. They were beautiful in his eyes. Especially at night.