15

Jk woke up to footsteps heading to the bathroom. As he started to wake up he saw as Tae came back and sighed. Jk walked up to him  and hugged him. Tae felt relieved in his arms. His embrace was warm and loving. "Hey Tae" Tae hummed in response. "Want to go to a game arcade date with me" Tae's eyes widened upon hearing this coming from him. As he was lost of words, jk smiled. "I, well, um, I do actually, I do want to go out on this game date with you. "Jk smiled even more, and it warmed Tae's heart. He smiled as well. "Then let's get ready mr, don't want to be late on our first date don't you." Tae chuckled in response "of course not darling let's go" Jk's poor heart couldn't handle this. He felt as if his heart would combust any second if Tae continued to be like this. His feelings for Tae grew by each day. And although it was jk who fell for him first, little does he know Tae fell for him harder.

As they arrived at the bus stop near the arcade, jk grabbed Tae's hand before getting off with him. Tae loved having the warmth of his hand against his. He loved holding his hand and interlocking fingers. He loved every moment they spent together. He kissed his hand and jk couldn't say anything. He was flustered and speechless. And Tae loved it. He loved seeing him flustered by his movements. And so they went in and enjoyed their date. They spent hours playing games and competing with each other. Beating high scores and having fun. They were enjoying it as would any normal teenager. People watched them, and muttered words but they couldn't care less. Right now it was just two sick boys enjoying their arcade date that would have never occurred if it weren't for Tae's list. And so they made sure to savor every moment of fun.