015. bloody halloween

wednesday, october 31st
[17:58]
📍PAWS

the line between the living and the dead is the thinnest on halloween. every halloween, ghosts visit the world of the living in order to relive the experiences that were taken away from them after they died.

atleast that's what keisuke told you.

his stories never failed to entertain you when you two were younger. ignoring the fact that keisuke told them in the creepiest way possible just to scare you (though, you never really got scared since keisuke was never able to keep a straight face when reciting his stories).

you let out a soft sigh, leaning back in your seat behind the counter. it's been a long day, but spending time with your friends will surely lighten your mood.

everyone's supposed to be meeting at the shop at six pm sharp. of course, keisuke was the only one not here yet—which isn't that much of a suprise.

a yawn escapes your lips as you heard a shuffle of footsteps approach the counter.

"baji-san said he'll be here in two minutes," chifuyu said, throwing a candy at you. "you're welcome."

you let out a small yelp as the candy hits your head, immediately standing up to wack chifuyu. you rolled your eyes at his laughter and plop the candy into your mouth.

as if he was summoned, baji keisuke comes sprinting into the shop, "boom! exactly on time, you can't scold me, jiyuu!" he exclaimes, out of breath.

jiyuu scoffs, crossing her arms, "1 minute late. i still get to scold your ass for taking too long."

chifuyu grins as he drags you out of your seat, "well he's here now! let's get going already!"

you chuckle at the boys enthusiasm, "you hear him, let's go!"

baji groans as kazutora pushed him out the door, muttering about how baji was taking his sweet time getting ready.

────────────────
wednesday, october 31st
[18:10]
📍haunted house

"i don't think this is a good idea." erika mutters once you've all arrived.

you grimaced; the haunted house did appear to be pretty terrifying. the owners of this place did an excellent job with the decor.

kazutora yelped as baji pushed him into a spider web.

chifuyu snorts, he definitely did not tell baji to do that. besides, the spiderwebs were fake but he's not telling kazutora that.

you glanced at chifuyu, knowing he might've been part of this. around you, chifuyu is teasing in a quiet, more subdued way. But with kazutora and baji, it brings out his more snarky side. their banter was quite amusing to say the least.

as baji ratted chifuyu out which lead to the three retorting snarky remarks back and forth, a worker from the haunted house venue came up to you.

"tickets?" she asked, a kind but tired smile on her face. you noticed the clown makeup she had on was a bit smeared but still looked amazing.

you returned her smile, and loomed back at jiyuu and erika, who thankfully walked towards you, "hold on," you told her as jiyuu passed you the 6 tickets.