023. chifuyu, you're dumb.

wednesday, november 14th
[08:32]
📍PAWS

kazutora groans in exhasperation as he watches you and chifuyu exchange awkward smiles. he, undoubtedly wants to strangle the both of you.

ever since chifuyu abrubtly left his shift, you two have been rather awkward around each other and it was driving everyone insane. you excused him for his actions when he came to apologize the next day, but other than that, the only times you and chifuyu interacted was for work.

kazutora wishes he could walk up to cupid, grab him by the collar, shove the handful of arrows back into his arms, and demand for cupid to do his job himself. unfortunately, kazutora's stuck to deal with the oblivious idiots—or cowards who finally realized their feelings for eachother.

well, he assumed chifuyu realized his more than  obvious feelings towards you. kazutora did bring up your past crush on baji knowing that chifuyu was just around the corner. you said it loud enough for him to hear, so hopefully it helped him realize something everyone else knew.

but kazutora didn't think that chifuyu would downright ignore you. maybe he only heard half of the conversation and assumed that you still liked baji.

kazutora cornered chifuyu as soon as you left the shop to go home. you were only there to pick up a few things because you weren't intending on returning t'ill saturday. the raven-haired looked up, surprised by kazutora's actions. "hello to you too, kazutora-kun?" he laughed, confusion evident in his tone.

kazutora narrowed his eyes at the shorter boy, "what's your thoughts on y/n?"

chifuyu's eyes widened, tensing up at the odd question. he gazed at kazutora's intense golden eyes before deciding on his response.

"she's sweet."

kazutora rolled his eyes, even more annoyed than he was before. a sigh left his lips as he crossed his arms, observing chifuyu, "is that all?"

chifuyu's eyes flickered to the counter, where you normally sat. then, his stare returned to kazutora's frame, a frown on his face.

"i—well, no. i mean i like hanging out with her...she's very fun to have around. even after just a few months of knowing her, i enjoy her company and feel comfortable around her." he averted his attention from kazutora's piercing glare, which seemed to be filled with so many questions that he wanted to shoot down at chifuyu.

"why do you ask?" chifuyu pondered as he mimicked kazutora's position.

kazutora scrunched his nose, unfolding his arms as he began to walk away, "because you're dumb."

chifuyu didn't understand. he walked around kazutora, blocking his way. "what do you mean by that?"

kazutora hates this. he wants to punch chifuyu. "do you like y/n? because, based on what i've heard, you do. it's impossible for you not to with the way you two look at eachother."

chifuyu almost choked at kazutora's statement. "well... i mean she's pretty? and, we have eyes, kazutora. how do you expect us to converse without eye contact or whatever."

kazutora gaped at chifuyu like he was the dumbest person that lives on this planet. which kazutora believes he is. "chifuyu, do you hear yourself right now? tell me to my face that you don't have feelings for her."