oh god, not the parents! (spin-off #1)

tuesday, february 12th
[16:23]
📍the streets of tokyo

"y/n!" chifuyu says, exhasperated.

"chifuyu!" you mocked, a smile on your lips as you bumped into chifuyu's side.

"you're fucking joking! i—i'm not mentally prepared for this shit, and it's today?!" he rants, gripping your shoulders as he shakes you lightly, "you gave me no warning you asshole!"

you rolled your eyes, peeling yourself away from his grasps, "wow, my boyfriend sure loves me."

"not after the shit you just told me!"

you sighed, grabbing his arm to pull him closer to you, "you'll be fine, chifuyu. don't worry about them, okay?"

chifuyu glares at you, "what do you mean don't worry about them! y/n, i'm meeting your parents! what if i slip up and do some dumb shit and give off a bad impression of myself?"

you hummed, leaning your head onto his shoulder as you two neared the shop, "well, they already know of you—don't look at me like that! none of the stuff i've said was bad!"

okay, maybe that wasn't the most reassuring thing to tell someone who was on the brink of a mental breakdown.

you sighed, "look, chifuyu, they'll love you! there's nothing to worry about, okay? and for your information, i'm nervous too! i haven't seen them in months. i'm, quite frankly, just as terrified as you are."

so perhaps what you said wasn't any better than your previous statement. clearly you weren't the best at this.

"you're not very reasuring. do me a favour and shut up, yeah?" chifuyu tells you, a deadpan expression on his face. he has had enough. you were doing anything but reasuring him. if you're just as scared as he was, then he's a goner.

you huffed out a laugh.

"i think i liked you better when you reassured me that you loved me." chifuyu jokes, "you were better with your words then, what happened?"

you faked a gasp as your dramatically turned towards your boyfriend, "what ever do you mean? i'm so good with my words, matsuno."

"you literally just told me you were terrified of your own parents right after telling me to not worry about them. should i be scared?"

"okay, but i mean who isn't scared of their own parents—and yes you should be scared. it's not like you aren't already."

"i hate you."

"i love you too!"

────────────────
tuesday, february 12th
[16:32]
📍PAWS

the shop was eerily quiet as the two of you entered the shop. which was odd since you were sure everyone would be here by now.

chifuyu looks at you, "don't tell me you forgot to tell everyone that your parents were coming over to check up on how the shop was running, y/n. i'll literally kill you."

you snorted as you turned towards him, "shut up, it's not my fault this time, i swear!" you tell him, flicking his forehead.

chifuyu laughed at your response, and reached over to maybe sneak a kiss—but you smacked your hand against his mouth before he could.

you put a finger to your lips, shushing him. chifuyu glared at you as he pushed your hand away from his lips. "well if you didn't want a kiss that bad—" he joked.