Under Pressure- Prologue (A Volturi Love Story)

** PROLOGUE **

Everyone knows the story of Edward and Bella Cullen. They got married and had a hybrid child named Renesmee who was later imprinted on by Jacob Black, a shifter from nearby La Push who was also friends with Bella and the rest of the Cullens. Well what happens when Renesmee and Jacob get married and kids of their own, well twins to be exact. Will everything be perfectly normal? No, of course not! I mean it is the supernatural that we're talking about. What happens if bonds are formed and attractions made between rival covens. Will the rivalries be too strong to overcome? Will love over power everything? Or will everything seem to crumble Under Pressure. 

** A/N- Hello people!! Thanks for reading! First off- Vote/comment for more of the story! Also I would really appreciate any suggestions on a title for the story. Unfortunately, it can't remain untitled forever. Next, if anyone knows how to make covers and could possibly make me a cover or even a trailer for this story please let me know. Lastly but certainly not least- ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE ORIGINAL TWILIGHT SAGA BELONG TO STEPHENIE MEYER. I ONLY OWN THOSE WHO I'VE CREATED.

~Peace, Love and Skittles :) Adrienne aka its_a_shortiee~ **