Author's Note!!

Okay first off I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this story. It really does mean a lot to me. I mean I would never thought back about a little over a year ago that this story would ever hit 100 views but you guys surprised me and now the story has 6,400 views! So I appreciate it soo freaking much. I'm sad to say as of now I have a bit of writer's block for this story so if anyone has ideas they would like to contribute- you'll be credited!- please throw them out there. 

Next- I have a few other story ideas that I've been working on and was thinking about posting a couple of the stories on here. The only problem is I don't know which one or ones to post. The following are story ideas I've been working on: The Hunger Games, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, Supernatural, Harry Potter- Next Generation, Avengers, Twilight, Teen Wolf-Avengers Crossover, Teen Wolf- The Vampire Diaries Crossover, and The Vampire Diaries-The Originals Crossover. So now that you've heard the ideas for the new stories I would love input. What do you want to see??

Last but certainly not least- I'm holding a contest for new characters both for this story and any others that might be posted. To enter just inbox me the following information: Character's Name, Age,  Looks- eye color,hair, style, etc., Personality, Which story you would like to see your character in, Crush/Mate/ Imprint, Special Powers/Ability/Talents, Family Info- Mom, Dad, Siblings, Etc., any background information, and why does your character deserved to be chosen. I will pick the entries that catch my attention the most whether it be in your reasoning on the last question or from any of the other answers I might like.

I think that pretty much covers it. So hopefully an update will be coming soon!

Stay Awesome Readers. Your Author,

~Adrienne aka its_a_shortiee~

** UPDATE: This story is going to be on hiatus for a bit longer than I originally expected due to extreme writer's block and knowing if I updated now, it would probably be either really short, complete garbage or a combination of the both. So please bear with me and if you want to see any of the other stories mentioned above comment or inbox me.

~Thank You :) ~