Chapter 10 :) (double digits baby!!)

** KYLA'S POV**

I awoke the next day, which happened to be a Monday, pretty early no thanks to yet another nightmare caused by the King of Douchelords himself, Tyler. When I looked at my phone I saw that it was 9:17 AM. Seeing that I started running around the house trying to get ready thinking that I was majorly late until I was stopped by Esme. 

"Kyla, sweetie stop. What's wrong?" she calmly asked after I stopped spazzing out.

"I majorly slept in and now I'm late for school. My mom and dad are going to flip out. How come no one woke me up?" I frantically asked. She just chuckled which caused me to look at her in confusion.

"How come you find this funny? Is my spazzing out that comical to you?" I confusedly questioned.

"Didn't you remember. You're being taken and enrolled at La Push High instead of going to Forks. Seth will be here soon so you might want to go finish getting ready," she informed me.

"Oh yeah! Totally forgot about that actually," I said now remembering my dad mentioning it to me the day before. I ran back upstairs and put on a pair of jeans with a T- Shirt that I got when I went and seen Hunter Hayes in concert. By the time I was ready Uncle Seth was downstairs waiting for me. I gave Esme a hug and a kiss on the cheek and left with Uncle Seth. After we got myself signed up for school he took me to Uncle Sam's and Aunt Emily's where I finally got to eat breakfast and spend most of the day there. Overall, that was the best day that I have had in a long time. I just wondered how Karson was dealing at school without me.

** KARSON'S POV**

School without Kyla was just plain weird to be honest. It was too quiet. I mean I'm used to constantly hearing the chatter from Kyla and Mariah, so now that Kyla's gone it's like dead silence. I mean unless you count the the bimbo barbies like Brittany and her crew when they're talking but even then it's more like high pitch squeaking and screeching. Like a mixture between a banshee and a mouse. Anyways I was at my locker getting books for my next class when I felt a presence next to me. When I turned my head to the right, I saw that it was Tyler. How the hell that guy didn't get expelled or arrested for assaulting my sister is beyond me and a miracle for him. 

"What the hell do you want?" I bluntly asked. 

"Just wondering where your sister is on this fine Monday," he questioned with his stupid signature smirk on his face.

"Not here and far away from you," I sneered.

"Aw, is poor Kyla to weak to handle the lesson I had to teach her," he taunted.

"Seriously dude. You call Assault and Battery with Intent to do Bodily Harm, which is a felony by the way and probably a violation of your parole terms, teaching someone a lesson! How you are standing in front of me is miracle right now," I stated looking directly at his face now.

"It's all based on one's perspective I presume. Just tell your sister that she better watch her back, because I will find her and that pretty little thing will be mine and only mine and if she doesn't obey me then she'll end up like her little friend. What was her name again? Oh yeah, Leia. Have a nice day now," he said cackling as he walked away. It took all of my patience not to go and rip his head off. Tyler was really pushing it but now I know that Kyla is going to need protection basically 24/7 and I guarantee the others, especially Alec would agree.

** A/N- Look I finally updated! Well first off sorry for not making the chapter as long as it probably should be. With everything going on from the birth of my nephew to the start of a new quarter and tons of procrastination and writer's block issues I have some difficulties.

Secondly this chapter is dedicated to @bsdeprey for her motivation for me to continue and her opinion on which story I should post next. 

Third- What do you think should happen next? All opinions are welcomed and will be credited.

Fourth- In my last Author's note, I mentioned stories that I have been working on, so if you could let me know your opinion on which you would like, that would be fantastic.

Next- Song of the chapter- Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback, because basically Karson isn't going to let Kyla deal with Tyler alone.  Also speaking of Tyler, I need some ideas of who could portray Tyler. I had a couple but I just couldn't put myself to place them as the enemy of this story.

Lastly- Thank you for sticking with me those that still continue to read this. I appreciate all the support. So vote, comment and follow for more of the story

Peace, Love and Skittles ~ Adrienne aka its_a_shortiee :)