Chapter 2

I sat at the top of the stairs out of view from everyone but in a spot where I could still see and hear everything and I watched as my annoying twin brother came barreling in the room after shouting for our mom and dad. Once he caught everyone's attention he turned and stared at the Volturi with a look of disgust on his face.

"What the hell is the Italian Mafia doing here?" he spat. I smiled and thought to myself," I'm such a good influence on him." Jane looked pissed when Karson referred to them as the 'Italian Mafia' and was about to use her power on him but her twin,Alec, stopped her. I frowned in disappointment. It would've been a sight to see him close to crying.

"KARSON NICHOLAS!" mom scolded. I chuckled softly at the use of his full name.

"Someone has been influenced by their sister," Grandpa Edward mumbled. Karson sent a glare towards him before turning back towards the Volturi.

"Wait. What do you mean sister?" asked Jane. The eyes of my family widened.

"What did you come here for in the first place anyways?" Great- Grandpa Carlisle asked.

"We were sent here because they finally caught word of Renesmee being married and having at least one known child. We only thought there would be one not two," Demetri explained.

"Well Karson is not an only child. He has a twin sister, whose name is Kyla," mom told them.

"Where is she then?" Felix questioned. All eyes turned to Karson expecting the answer to come from him. At that moment I walked down the stairs and stood next to my brother.

"I'm right here," I said making them look at me.

"How much of that have you heard?" Grandma Bella asked.

I laughed before saying, "I've heard everything. Including Karson using my name for them. Honestly I thought he would've called them something much different but I guess not."

"How did you get here before your brother though?" Aunt Rosalie asked. I shrugged my shoulders but of course Karson just had to open his mouth.

"That's why I yelled for you guys when I ran into the house. Kyla got suspended again for fighting," he stated in his matter-of-fact tone.

My eyes widened after he said that and I grabbed him by his ear and pulled him upstairs to give him a swirly. After shoving his head in the toilet I walked back downstairs like nothing happened.

"Where's your brother?" the twins asked. I just counted down on my fingers from 3 and after I put down the last finger I was greeted by an assortment of gasps, laughter and yelling.

"KYLA NICOLE! ROOM NOW. GROUNDED FOR A WEEK FOR THE SUSPENSION AND WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR BROTHER" dad shouted. I just smirked and nodded. Karson laughed and started taunting me about it.

"Karson, shut up!" I growled. He kept going and before he knew it I had tackled him to the ground showing no mercy. I was pulled off by someone but I couldn't see who. What was even weirder is that I felt something like an electric current go through me when the person touched me. I looked up and saw that it was Alec. I escaped out of his grasp and ran to my room wondering what the hell that was. I shook my head of all thoughts when I heard footsteps and hushed whispers. I peered my head out of my door to see Karson showing the Volturi Guard Members to the guest rooms. To my luck the person in the room next to mine was none other than Alec. This is going to be an interesting couple of months.

** A/N - First off as I said before any twilight referenced material belongs to Stephenie Meyer. I only own my original characters/ideas. Second- The story finally has a title! Third- Vote, Comment and follow for more of the story. What do you think is going to happen next? Perhaps Alec/Kyla bonding? This chapter has been dedicated to CullenandVolturi19 for voting,being the first comment, and helping me with a cover. Go check her stories by the way. You won't regret it.

** PICTURE OF KARSON TO THE RIGHT ---------------------------------------->

Until next time- Peace out - Adrienne aka its_a_shortiee :)