Chapter 7

Monday night after Alec and I had become "official" or whatever the heck you want to call it, the first people we told were of course Jane and Karson. Jane was ecstatic and jumping around like a little kid who had eaten too many Pixie Stixs, meanwhile Karson was surprisingly calm and pretty happy. When Karson didn't blow up at Alec, I kind of got the idea that Alec had talked to Karson about it before. The rest of the families reactions were pretty hilarious too. Our outside "family" who had already arrived, aka Uncle Vladimir and Uncle Stefan, were speechless but pretty much threatened to end Alec if he ever hurt me. I literally growled at them when they said that. Aunt Alice, Great- Grandma Esme, Grandma Bella, and Aunt Rosalie were all happy that I had found someone. Great- Grandpa Carlisle was the most calm and understanding about it. Mom was crying all about how 'her baby is growing up' while Dad, Uncle Jasper, Uncle Emmett, and Grandpa Edward pretty much went along with what my Uncles from the Romanian Coven said. However Felix and Demetri just felt it was necessary to now tease us about being together and claiming that Alec is going to be so whipped. The rest of the week went by rather smoothly both at home and at school. However I knew that Tyler leaving me alone would sadly be only temporary. In school I could tell Tyler was jealous of Alec being with me. Surprisingly, everyone at school really didn't pay attention to us as they were all focused on Homecoming Week. Friday morning my alarm went off and I saw that it was 6:00 am. I was glad that I had gotten to sleep in since we didn't have early morning practice. I got out of bed and walked over to Karson's room and let myself in.

"Karson get up,"I said while poking him. He mumbled and turned over to look at me.

"What time is it?" he asked while yawning.

"6:05," I answered. He jumped up and started running around looking for his clothes.

"Something wrong Kar?" I cautiously questioned.

"Yeah. Weren't we supposed to be at the school at like 5:30 for the before school dance practice?" he asked me.

"No. Remember they said since Friday was the pep rally we get to skip class to help set up and to practice," I said laughing.

"Oh yeah. Kind of forgot about that," he sheepishly said. "Well I'm going to shower then. Anything else you need sis?" he asked.

"Yeah. Your away game jersey. Remember they told us yesterday that you guys would be wearing the home ones while your partner would be wearing the away one. Or did you forget that too?" I jokingly asked.

"I kind of forgot that too. I'll get my jersey for you and what color Under Armour shirt do we got to wear today and do you need to borrow one?" he questioned.

"We both get lucky. We get to choose Royal Blue or Black Under Armour shirt but I'm wearing Black since the away jerseys are blue and no I have my own Under Armour shirt," I told him. He tossed his jersey at my head and I turned to go back and use my shower that I had in my room. Once I was out of my shower I got dried off and threw on my clothes before brushing my hair and pulling it back into a ponytail. Looking at the clock I saw it was only 6:30 and school didn't start for another two hours since it was a late start day. Not worrying about my shoes right then I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a pack of Poptarts and saw that Karson had already had the Orange Juice next to him. Grabbing a glass I went over and sat next to him. He looked over at me and shook his head. I knew what he was referring to. We looked identical. Well outfit wise anyways. Turns out we had both chosen a Black Under Armour shirt.

"Nice look, sis," Karson said while grinning.

"Shut up. I had to roll your jersey a couple times at the bottom since it was really long on me. Oh, and Kars. Can you roll the sleeves for me?" I asked.