Part 13

Nakidori Sensaina x Hawks

Part 13

The luggage was piling up to an obscene amount by the entrance to the small lobby. The poor doorman watched with wide eyes and a nervous smile as to how he was going to deliver all this luggage to every single room.

As usual, it appeared the agency that was owned and operated by the pro-hero Hawks had rented out a large portion of this small mountain resort village. Not only that, but another agency had done so as well, meaning that the entire mountain resort was filled to the brim with pro-heroes, sidekicks, and a few interns.

The woman at the front desk looked to at least be having a bit more luck. Handing out the keys to the names already grouped together before the agencies arrived. The two bosses handing out the keys to their employees.

Finally stopping with their nicest sweet, the woman pausing when she saw that the names on the list were the pair of top-pros. The pair only winked and raised their fingers, asking silently for the kind older woman to keep it a secret that they would be sharing what was essentially a honeymoon sweet.

Hawks turned towards his sidekicks, all of whom were buzzing with excitement at what this little holiday before the holidays would entail. The man with the red wings clapped his hands and caught everyone's attention, even Nakidori's own employees.

"Well." Hawks breathed in, looking around. "We only have two scheduled dinners for the first and last nights were here... other than that... go have fun for everyone doing such a great job this year making our cities and Japan so safe!"

A loud crying of cheers echoed through the lobby, and then the rushing of feet to grab their things. The doorman let out a sigh of relief when he came to realize he didn't need to deliver any baggage after all. Now all he would need to do was possibly help out if and when any guest asked him for it.

Hawks chuckled, seeing Nakidori nodding to her own rescue heroes, who in a much more calm fashion started to head off to do their own things. She looked happy and settled a moment later, glancing over to her boyfriend.

"All good on your end?" He asked and Nakidori nodded.

"Hopefully." She let out a sigh. "I just hope they'll all have a good time..."

Hawks chuckled. "Trust me, Naki! We come here for our years end retreat for a reason! Its the best around! Plus, the food is killer and the hot baths are the best around!"

Nakidori nodded her head, knowing that he was right. This place was gorgeous and had one of the best locations she had ever seen. Not only was it an amazing mountainside resort, but it had natural hot springs, a few mountains for skiing and other activities, and finally a great set of resort activities for everyone to partake in.

And since the pair of bosses were high-ranking pros, not only had they bought out the entire resort, but told their employees and staff to do and buy whatever they wanted (in moderation of course) and it would be paid for by them.

So, it seemed the holiday spirit had come early, and nearly everyone was ready to get this weekend-long party started.

"Shall we head to our room?" Hawks smirked, doing a bow towards Nakidori.

"Oh what a gentleman." She cooed, and then pushed her baggage into Hawks' arms. "And to offer to carry my things as well? Truly chivalrous!"

Hawks didn't fight it and instead followed his girlfriend as she wandered down the hallway. This place was a large two-story resort, and while most of their employees were on the second floor, it seemed their room was on the first and a bit away from everyone else. No doubt for the sake of privacy for who usually booked the room.