Part 6 (NSFW)

Nakidori Sensaina x Hawks

Part 6

The hot cup of coffee was nice, but the mood in air was clear that coffee wasn't the only thing on the minds of the two heroes who were sitting idly sipping the drinks. Hawks watched Nakidori carefully, observing her movements and seeing if she really was serious about what he thought she was proposing.

What was that old saying? 'Gentlemen don't kiss on the first date?' Well... if so then what he thought was up in the air would clearly not be something a gentleman would do. But then again... was he ever a gentleman? He was known by some of the more... unlikable tabloids, as the laziest hero. So he definitely didn't follow any sort of norm, nor did he want to.

So, he'd see where this all went. And if it ended up with himin her bed... then so be it. But like he had told himself. He wasn't going to rush this, he'd let it unfold slowly and see where it went. First thing was first though, he couldn't just sit here in silence and idly sip coffee.

"So how long have you lived here?" He asked, watching as Nakidori looked at him as she placed her cup down.

She gave him a little smile that curved in a rather mischievous way. Her eyes glimmered with something he could tell would not be answering his question. Slowly her foot was pressing against his leg, running up and down it as she began to talk to him.

"Is this the topic you really want to discuss?" She smoothly spoke, though internally the female was freaking out.

Sure she's had a few relationships before... but she was never the one to instigate this sort of thing. Maybe it was the teenage crush wanting to live out some fantasy with a twist of reality thrown into it... but maybe it was also because she had learned that the only one who could change the course of her life and how it went... was her.

Hawks blinked, looking deep into the female's eyes. His own starting to become a bit more mischievous as well. He tried to control his attraction to her, but seeing as she was now inching her foot closer and closer to an area she certainly was already provoking... then he might as well flirt back a little bit himself.

"Maybe it is... maybe it isn't? Who knows... I'm a pretty unpredictable guy." He husked out, unknowingly sending a shiver up Nakidori's spine.

"Well in that case... let me be so bold." She traced her finger across the table. "We both know there was more of a reason than having coffee as to why I invited you in. So... it's up to you if you want to do what we both know I'm suggesting, or leave it for another possible time."

Hawks drummed his fingers against the table, pretending to think about it. Honestly, he ahd made up his mind the moment she had started to tease him so relentlessly. If she was being so bold as to outwardly state what she wanted to get out of this relationship... then maybe he should be just as vocal.

After all... all those classes during his youth had always stressed that a healthy and positive relationship was based on communication, right? And Nakidori was certainly having her message received loud and clear.

"Well then..." Hawks rose from the table, slowly and looking towards the bird girl without breaking eye contact. "How's this for an answer?"

He lifted her up in one quick swoop. His lips crashing onto hers in a quick second, Nakidori returning the force, just happy that he was feeling as intrigued by this possible relationship as he was. Hawks started to walk out of the kitchen, looking towards any indicator of a bedroom.

Nakidori pointed towards a closed door at the end of a hallway, and the male quickly made his way towards it, while his neck was being pampered by sweet short kisses and then long passionate ones.