Part 1

Nakidori Sensaina x Hawks

Part 1

The boring rambling of some executive was nearly putting her to sleep. The dull lighting of the projector listing the total costs of damages to the city, as well as what the number of injuries, while being lower than most times and showing a job well done, still couldn't help but make the female slowly close her eyes and start to dream about what was waiting for her at home.

Comfy pajamas, warm food, cold creamy ice cream... yeah, that was most definitely her idea of a good and fun night after a long day of hero training. Now all she needed to do was get through this debriefing on recent events and then professionally excuse herself once the city's officials were done.

It was hard to run her own support agency, seeing as even if herself and her sidekicks didn't cause any of the damages themselves like the frontline heroes, she still had to split the costs for repairs since her agency and its heroes didn't do enough to help stop those who were causing problems. Either way, she was glad no one got terribly injured and the damages were a minimum. So, all she could do for right now was to try her best to not fall asleep from her exhaustion of today's events and instead try to at least look like she was somewhat professional and deserving of her title as the 'Resurrection Hero'.

Her quirk was certainly a strange one, seeing as while she could produce flames from anywhere on her body, the flames did the opposite of burning. They rejuvenated the body, healing what needed to be healed and restoring one's body to an untouched and perfectly healthy state. The only pull to her quirk's push being that if she used it for too long, not only would the pain of the injuries start to affect her, but her quirk would temporarily cancel itself out and literally would only come back to life after it resurrected itself.

And like the mythical bird, she got her hero name from, her quirk would light up her feathers with bright orange and red glow until it would suddenly spring back to life and allow its user to know she could resume hero work again.

And for Nakidori, knowing that she resembled a humanoid version of the mythical firebird was enough to make her eye-catching to the public. Maybe that was why she was such a popular rescue hero, seeing as she certainly didn't blend into the crowds.

From her bright scarlet hair to her glowing gold eyes... all the way to the various feathers scattered around her body, she looked as if she was truly some gorgeous cross between a bird and a person. Not that she really put a lot of thought into her appearance though, wanting nothing more than to live a quiet life full of rescuing and then come home with nothing more than relaxing times and delicious snacks.

Maybe to some extent... she really was a caged bird who was much too naive to realize she was. But it didn't matter, she loved her simple life, and she wanted nothing more than for this darn debriefing to be over.

She had sent her sidekicks home already, meaning the only person still working right now from her agency... was her.

"Well, that looks to be all the information we have. Thanks for everyone's hard work today. You're dismissed." The government employee spoke, nodding to one of his assistants to switch the lights back on.

They came on a moment later and blinded nearly everyone who was in the room. Nadkidori was no different, letting out a small irritated cry as she tried to get her eyes to adjust to the sudden harsh lighting from above.

Everyone slowly started to file out of the room, and Nakidori wanted patiently for it to empty out a bit more as to not get caught up in a sudden rush of people. All trying to escape into their now, hopefully, free evenings.