Main Character and Information (Original)

Grian Xelqua Watson
Birthday: 9 August
Age: 27-28
Species: Avian (Bearded Vulture)
Type: Admin, Listener, Watcher

Grian Xelqua WatsonBirthday: 9 AugustAge: 27-28Species: Avian (Bearded Vulture)Type: Admin, Listener, Watcher

(Art by @svladcjellis on Twitter)

Admin
Anyone can become an Admin. It takes about several years to become an official Listener. There are several colours of an Admin depending on their power level. From the lowest to highest is White, Grey, Black, Yellow, Orange, Red, Silver, and Gold. Being an Admin means that they have an Admin panel to control and look at the codes, and they can make a Multiplayer server and control them.

Listener
Only people with Listener blood can be a Listener. It takes about 4 years to become an official Listener. There are 3 colours of a Listener depending on their power level. From the lowest to highest is Light Green, Silver, and Gold. Being a Listener means that they have a mission to listen over a server and they are normally stronger than an Admin and a Watcher below the level Gold.

Personification
A Personification is a person who represents something such as the Void, the Skies, the Overworld, etc. Their powers should be at Max or at power level 250. Their personality also reflects what they are representing. The Personification of the Void being cold, cruel, fast-witted, etc. The Personification of the Void also has Achromatopsia also known as total colour blindness.

Watcher
Only talented people with high level of magic or have Watcher blood can be a Watcher. It takes 6 full years to become an official Watcher. There are 3 colours of a Watcher depending on their power level. From the lowest to highest is Purple, Silver, and Gold. Being a Watcher means that they have a mission to watch over a server and help the Admins run the server.

Elements
There are 7 elements. Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, and Death. A person can have 1 or 2 elements maximum. They will get their powers and experience power outbursts at near canon death experience.

Species
Species' can range between a common ones such as Humans, to rare ones such as a Mythical Creature. It is rarer to encounter part human hybrids such as Avians, Dragonborns, etc.

Lives
In this season of Hermitcraft, each member has 3 canon lives. A canon live lost will be shown in chat.

Temperature
The Hermits and Dream SMP members must adjust their temperature according to what biome they are in. When they are in a cold biome and they become too cold, they will get hypothermia until they get near a heat source until their temperature returns to normal. When they are in a hot biome and they become too hot, they will overheat, and will need to cool themselves in water until their temperature returns to normal.

Thirst and Hunger
In this season, the Hermits and Dream SMP members have thirst accompanied with their hunger. There are several drinkable stuffs other than potion such as water, purified water, coffee, tea, milkshake, smoothie, and juice. There are also new kinds of food added such as canned food, spaghetti, pizza, golden pizza, and ice cream. A persons thirst will drain quickly in the desert.

Potions
There are new potions in this season such as, Frost potion, Resistance potion, Absorption potion, Golden potion, and an Enchanted Golden potion.

Ores
New ores are added in this season such as Solar Gold, Purified Iron, Bronze, Frosted Diamond, etc.

This = Books/Telephone
"This" = Normal Speech
'This' = Thoughts
This = Dream/Galactic (If the person understands it)

<<<<<>>>>> = Meanwhile
>>>>><<<<< = Time skip
=--->>|<<---= = Flashback

Language: Mainly English and Galactic.
Start: 26 June 2021
Publish: 13 November 2021
End: 31 July 2021

Note: None of the characters belongs to me except the OC's. None of the art here belongs to me unless I say so. This story contains swearing, violence, gore, death, etc. If you find any of these subjects sensitive, viewer discretion is advised. Also, this story has no ships at all. Only platonic, canonical, and family relationships. Most of the stuff here is also inaccurate. This story is also not meant to offend anyone. I am sorry if any of the subjects in this story offended you.