Chapter IX (Original)

[Third Person POV]

Grian was exhausted. He had been grinding for more dragon loot nonstop for the past few days. It was now day 4 of grinding in the twilight forest and being there actually got him some pretty good loot. He got some loot which was from the Minecraft Dungeons part of the world.

Ok so for those who don't understand, I'll explain. There is a place called the Main World. There, you can go through different portals. Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons. If you go to the Minecraft portal, there are 2 choices. Java or Bedrock. If you go into Java, you will be teleported to the Java Main World. If you go to Bedrock instead, you will get teleported to the Bedrock Main World. Everyone practically knew that, as they all were born in the Main World.

The Main World itself houses the Main Admin HQ, along with the Main Listener HQ, and the Main Watcher HQ. Grian obviously knew that, as he is high up in the ranks in all 3 of them. And that makes him to be able to go in those 3 HQ's without getting any trouble. He was the Second Prime Admin and the First Prime Watcher. He was also the Lead Listener, which was just under the Main Listener rank in the Main Listener HQ.

I'll explain about those ranks later. Grian was currently sweating. He was also getting thirsty, so he took out his bottle of tea and drank it. After a few sips, his thirst bar was finally full, and he continued on searching for more dragons to slay and loot to get. The twilight forest is a very useful dimension, as it holds the most loot out of any in the Hermitcraft server now.

The server now has more dimensions than just 3. There are 7 dimensions now. There is the Aether, the End, the Twilight Forest, the Overworld, the Underworld or the Downside Up, The Nether, and The Beneath. Only 5 of these dimensions exist in vanilla Minecraft without the use of some mods. Those dimensions are the Aether, the End, the Overworld, the Downside Up, and the Nether.

Let's start from the highest of dimensions to the lowest of dimensions, shall we?

The Aether is the dimensions of the angels and the Listeners. Though you can't find any angels or Listeners in the Aether dimension in the server, but you still can find them in the Original Aether dimension. The Original Aether is just a bit different than the Aether we're all used to. The air is much thinner and much colder. The Original Aether is also the place where the Listener Academy lies and is the place where all future Listeners train.

The End at all servers is a bit obvious and I won't explain about them. However, the Original End, is a very complicated place. The air is also like the Original Aether. Thin and Cold. It is also where the original Ender Dragon resides, Jean. The dimension itself also houses the End Capital where all enderlings were born.

The Twilight Forest is the twilight forest, and I don't exactly need to explain it. Also the same for the Overworld.

The Underworld, or the Downside Up, is a bit complicated. It is where the Watchers reside and the air there is thinner than the air in both the Aether and the End. This dimension houses the Watcher Academy where Watcher younglings train. Grian has full control over the dimension with Xanthus too because they are the Primes there. Currently, the dimension is in control of Draco Archimedes North, one of the Watchers who knows about the Pykrete mod.

The Nether is also pretty much the same in all servers, but the Original Nether isn't. The Original Nether is a place where all netherborn creatures live. From the piglins to hoglins. The demons to Zombified Piglins. The air there is quite the opposite of the Aether, End, or the Underworld. The air is much more thicker than normal air and is more hotter for obvious reasons. The Original Nether is a place where the retired blacksmith, Hadrian Regulus East resides.

Lastly, the Beneath. It is a dark dimension where a lot of dangerous mobs spawn. It is also the only place where you can obtain the Mythril ores. The dimensions looks similar to the caves at 1.18, but a bit more darker and scarier. With a bit more valuable ores there.