Chapter VII (Original)

[Third Person POV]

Grian was having feeling happy. His dragon egg hatched, and a newly born ice dragon emerged from it. He named the dragon, Permafrost. The dragon was a male and Grian knows that males deal bigger damage which made him even more happier. Why? Because bigger damage means that he can blacksmith even more faster.

He had made some dragon meal while waiting for the egg to hatch and started feeding Permafrost the meat. Permafrost ate the meat and grew bigger. But not big enough for Grian to ride it because Grian wanted the dragon to be on his shoulders for now. Afterall, Grian didn't have enough dragon meal to make the dragon big enough to be ridable, even though he had all the materials to make dragon meal.

As the dragon climbed up to Grian's shoulder, Grian laughed and petted the dragon. He had planned to make this den a safe house for himself and his dragon. A hiding spot, where only few people knows about. He also needed a blacksmith here. To do that, he needed the materials. Lucky for him, he got more than enough iron, steel, and silver to make all of the things he needed from the dragon dens treasury.

Grian also had plans on what blocks to use but in order to get the blocks he needed, he must go to the twilight forest. He had collected all the materials needed to go to the twilight forest earlier and placed it in a shulker box. He looked at his inventory and placed the shulker box near his chest monster or rather, shulker monster. He took out some flowers and some dirt, and 2 empty buckets along with him.

He scooped up the water in his infinite water source and started making the portal to the twilight forest. He made a 4 by 4 hole and replaced the surrounding blocks with dirt and placed flowers on top of them. He then filled the hole with water and throwed a diamond in. Lightning and Thunder happened in front of him, and the portal to the twilight forest was now made.

He put his dragon on the floor and told him to wait on the floor. Grian after checking that he was ready, jumped in.

Dimension: Twilight Forest

He was now in the twilight forest. He had planned on making his armour a full set of Netherite Ice Dragonsteel Armour. He had come here to get some blocks exclusive to the twilight forest and some dragon drops. And to get those dragon drops, he needed to kill dragons. Loads of them.

Dragons. There are 4 elements a dragon can be. Ice, Fire, Air, and Earth. Dragons can go in 5 stages, and the strongest one being a stage 5 dragon. An Ice Dragon is the strongest type of dragon, followed up by a Fire Dragon. Earth Dragons were next, and the weakest type of Dragons were Air Dragons.

Alpha Dragons are a strange type of dragons. They can be found only in the overworld, and they are very rare. Only 2 dragons per element. Alpha Dragons are all stage 5 and are the biggest species of dragons. Grian planned to tame all Alpha Dragons for himself. But unlike Permafrost, he'll let them be free when they have done enough good stuff for Grian.

Air Dragons. They are the weakest kind of dragons. Despite being the weakest, they are the most agile type of dragons. They are also the fastest dragons in the mod. These dragons have 2 colours for their skin. Smoke Grey and Silver Grey. And because of those 2 colours, you can identify them easily. These dragons can launch you up to 200 blocks high in the air.

Earth Dragons. They are the third strongest dragons. Despite being the third strongest, they are the most heavily armour out of any other dragons. And because of this, some say that the Earth Dragons are harder to defeat than the Fire and Ice Dragons. But in reality, they are much more easier to kill if you do it the right way. The skin colours that the Earth Dragons have are Emerald Green and Bronze Yellow. When they attack, these dragons can shatter the ground near them and can send blocks flying.