Chapter X (Original)

[Third Person POV]

To say that the Dream Team was tired was an understatement. They were very exhausted. They had killed enough dragons to create a full set of dragon scale armour, tools, and weapons for each of them. They also got enough dragon blood to create Dragonsteel Ingots to make for armour, tools, and weapons. But to get those ingots, they needed a tamed dragon first.

And because of that, the Dream Team hunted for Stage 4 dragons to get their eggs and heart. They finally got a dragon egg after killing 3 stage 4 dragons. And that's why they were exhausted. The dragon egg that they got was a Fire Dragon egg. Just one dragon was enough for them to make Dragonsteel.

So, Grian wanted to get all 4 Alpha Dragons because he needed those specific 4 dragons to create the best armour. Why 4 dragons you ask when you can use only one dragon? The answer is simple. Quality. If another type of dragon was to make another type of Dragonsteel, the quality will be lowered and Grian obviously didn't want that to happen, as he values quality more over time.

But of course, only Grian knows about those stuff. The Dream Team didn't and that benefited him. But let's not focus on the Dream Team and just focus on the main character now, eh?

Grian was still watching their movements. A day had passed since he had done that, and he was currently in a tree nearby. The Dream Team started moving and Grian followed them. After about 2 hours, The Dream Team arrived at their portal and jumped in. Grian just stayed on the tree and checked the coordinates. The results were the same coordinates on where he found the portal form the day before.

Now, he just needed to fly away. As the Dream Team was finally in the Overworld, Grian then flied west and after about 4500 blocks, he had reached his portal. Grian then looked around to make sure that nothing was looking at him, and after he made sure that no one was watching him, he broke the enchantment he put around his portal. After he went into the perimeter of the base, he casted the enchantment again and jumped in.

Dimension: Overworld

Grian was back from the twilight forest. He looked around him and saw that Permafrost was sleeping. 'Good. He's safe.' Grian thought. Grian then looked at the clock that he made and saw that it was already in the afternoon. Grian smirked as he realised how long he was in the forest. He was there for 5 days now. 'Gosh that was a long time.' He thought.

Grian then put all of his loot in his chest monster and as he was done putting almost all the items, he went to his blacksmith and put all the dragon loot in a specific shulker box there. After he put all of the items there, he slumped at a chair nearby and sighed. Today was a pretty tiring day for him. And he also needed to sleep now.

[Evergreen's POV]

Hello, I am Harrison Evergreen West. Most notably known as the First Prime Admin. It had now been about 3 weeks since we lost contact with the Hermitcraft server. Xelqua also hadn't give any information to anyone. Not even Zephyrus, the Prime Listener. I continued on walking through the Main World. The Main World is a unique place I would say. It's the place where all HQ's reside and where all players were all players were born.

This world also houses the Admin HQ and the Admin Academy. There are several ranks as an admin. Prime, Main, Lead, and lastly, Rookies. Grian and I are both Admins and only 2 Primes exist per type. 2 Prime Admins, 2 Prime Listeners, and lastly, 2 Prime Watchers. Grian is actually stronger than me, but he didn't seem to realise that.

The Listeners also have their Academy and HQ here. The Primes are Zephyrus Peregrine South and Atlas Orion Arctorax. Grian is the Lead there because he didn't want to be a Prime or a Main as being 2 Primes is enough for him. The ranking system is also the same. Prime, Main, Lead, and Rookie.