Chapter 1 | Etho Slab (1st Rewrite)

!!WARNING!!
There will be ships here, this work of fiction isn't meant to offend anyone, I do not own the characters except for the OCs, probably some OOC, there will be disturbing contents here (and there would be a warning), and this is all fictional.
!!WARNING!!

TW: // None

╞═════✵𓅃✵═════╡

[Narrator's POV]

Time: 05:48:24, 15 September 2019
Location: Headquarters of the Elite Forces of the Voikran Armed Forces, Original Overworld

Etho felt extremely nervous.

Today was the day where the results would be given towards all the soldiers, on who would enter which one of the elite forces.

Etho had passed the training to be an official soldier 6 years ago, and he is now in the ranks of a Second Lieutenant.

Safe to say that he had risen up the ranks quite quickly with his skills, and maybe a bit of favouritism by the higher-ups due to those gifted skills of his.

The Armed Forces of the Original Overworld, also called the Voikran Armed Forces would accept people to enter the elite forces of their military in the minimum of being 5 years in the military, be 23 of age minimally, and be in the ranks of an Officer Cadet.

Etho had passed all of the requirements to enter.

The test was gruelling and extreme. Etho still felt a bit of the back pain for even 3 whole months after the test has ended. Oh well, it was an elite forces test anyways, it was to be expected to be so tiresome and incredibly extreme. And as said before, today was the day in where Etho were to know the results of the test.

He was in a car now, and it had just arrived at the facility in where all the Elite Forces were. Etho felt as if it was very unnecassary for them to announce if they passed or no in here, and if they were to pass, which group they would each be in.

He felt pity for those who didn't pass.

And those who didn't might be him, he wasn't sure. No one was. That is, unless you bribed people and they put you on the test pass list.

When Etho entered the headquarters, he was astonished with the insides. Though its colour scheme may only be on the greyscale side of the colour wheel, the architecture inside was the one that impressed Etho the most.

And then Etho had suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around immediately and proceeded to grab the hand that tapped him, only to see a man with the military outfit of one of the Elite Forces of the army, the Eta Forces.

"Oh my- Sorry! I thought someone was trying to attack me-" Etho immediately apologised but instead just earned a smile from the man in front of him.

"It's okay, Second Lieutenant Slab. After all, all members of the Elite Forces should have these kinds of reflexes, but the only one I know to have such fast reflexes were Lieutenant General Batchelor and Colonel Knight of the Eta-01. I know there are more, but it's quite rare among the 240 groups of the Elite Forces. Everyone should be admired of your skills, Second Lieutenant Slab." The man complimented.

"I uh- Yes sir! Thank you for the compliment sir!" Etho replied the man who on his uniform was written "Lieutenant Colonel Vintage". Etho had had a thought on how the man with a higher rank than him knew of his name, then realised that his name and rank were present on the green camoflauge uniform he was wearing.