Chapter 1 ~ A few months later

Well, It's been a few months since we graduated from the Studio, where we all went our own paths, I'm touring and recording in Italy, while Leon is recording and living in Los Angeles which is good for him where he's close to his family, as he hasn't seen them much since graduation, and well Leon and I try and talk to each other before shows or any event, but it gets harder each time where we have to remember the different time zones. So, when I ring him at 5:00 pm it's a different time there so I must use the time zone on my phone to know when to ring him.

Do I miss him? Of course, I miss his good luck kisses before every show or I miss having one of his comfort hugs when I'm down, I have an interview show now.

As I was making my way to the car, I think you can notice since touring and making albums Reporters have been following my move all the time, along with fans, I got into the car with my Agent when I looked at the window a reporter had a magazine in his hand with Leon on it, as I opened the window to take it off him.

Leon was with another girl she was well beautiful shall I say? As I read the page it said girlfriend in the paragraph my heart stopped, he's cheating on me with this girl.

Agent: Don't take any notice of it, Violetta, it's just rumours I'm sure he's not.

Violetta: Well, they wouldn't put it in the magazine if it weren't true, and he's got his hand around her.

Agent: Never mind that now, you need to be relaxed ready for this interview and if they ask you about this then you don't comment where it's not important okay Violetta?

Violetta: Okay.

While the Agent was talking to the driver, I thought I would call Leon, I got my phone and typed in the number as it was dialling a girl answered.

Girl: Hello, Leon's phone

Violetta: *Stutters* Uh, is Leon there?

Girl: Uh, no he's in the shower, can I leave him a message?

Violetta: No, it's uh okay.

I hung up thinking about Leon and that girl, if he's in the shower did, he sleep with her? Oh, my god I thought he would never cheat on me, I don't have time to cry over him as I must get to make up.

It was then time for my interview I sat down in the place where the interview was as the producer was putting a microphone on me, I just couldn't get the thought of Leon out of my mind.