Characters: -

Violetta Maria Castillo *Tini* - Is currently touring in Italy while recording her album.

Leon *Lion* Vargas - Is currently in LA recording a new single and is in a fake relationship for public events.

Herman Castillo - Is a business engineer who also is married to his true love Angie and is expecting a baby.

Angeles (Angie) Castillo - Is a singer teacher at the on-beat studio and is also expecting her first child with her husband Herman.

Francesca (Fran) Caviglia - Is engaged to Diego, while being a mentor at the Studio along with her best friend Camila.

Diego Hernandez - Is engaged to Francesca, also is a mentor at Art Rebel with his dad.

Camila "Cami" Torres - Is in an off and on relationship with Broduey and is a mentor along with her best friend Francesca.

Natailia (Naty) Vidal - Is in a relationship with Maxi, she has a baby called Grace Ludmila Vidal, but is a clothes designer.

Maxi Ponte - Is in a relationship with Naty is a new father of Grace Ludmila Vidal, is a Dj at the Studio.

Broduey - Is in an off and on relationship with Camila and is the new dance teacher of the Studio.

Federico Castillo - Has officially become a Castillo since Herman adopted him, he is currently single whereas Ludmila left him for You mix, but he still produces.

Ludmila Ferro - Is a You mix star, she's single and is still a supernova, she's missing her sister Violetta and her best friend Naty.

Andres Calixto - Is currently dating Malena, is missing his best friend Leon, who produces music Videos at the Studio. 

A/N 

New book 

Coming soon.... 

Rebeccaxchapman1