Chapter 6 ~ Listen to your heart

When Melanie and I got home it was late but as we went to bed I slept downstairs on the sofa and let Melanie sleep in my bed since I didn't want any more problems with Violetta, tomorrow we go back to LA, but Melanie is going back before me where I just need to say goodbyes.

When we woke up Melanie was already gone so I was upstairs packing once I packed I put my overnight bag in the boot and Ludmila walked up to me.

Ludmila: Where are you going?

Leon: Look, Ludmila if you've come for me to reunite with Violetta it is not going to happen.

Ludmila: I get it, you over her but Violetta has gone back to Italy where she has things to do now which is not crying over you.

Leon: Wait, she's gone back to Italy? Why because of me?

Ludmila: No, because she can't stay in a place where it all went wrong, especially with her ex who's blaming her for your break up.

Leon: I'm not blaming her it was both of us who decided it.

Ludmila: So what are you going to do? Go back to LA with your publicity girlfriend or go to Italy and get the love of your life back?

Leon: She doesn't want me back Ludmila.

Ludmila: Yes, she does Leon, she loves the bones of you and right now she's in Italy with some Italian guy who has a crush on her but all she wants is you.

Leon: So you think I should go to Italy?

Ludmila: I think you should listen to your heart instead of your agent and producer.

Leon: Will you come with me?

Ludmila: Of course, I wasn't going to let you go on your own.

Leon and Ludmila got in the car and drove to the Airport as they got tickets for Italy Sicily, they wanted to the flight until it was being called once they arrived at Sicily they had to try and work out where Violetta would be.

As they were driving it was dark, and the car ride was silent.

Ludmila: Are you okay?

Leon: What am I doing Ludmila? What if I'm too late?

Ludmila: Lion, a prince is never too late, I know you said something yesterday but it was just a shock of seeing each other but now you are here because you love her.

Leon: I told her I moved on and now I'm here in Italy pretending I haven't said anything, no Ludmila I can't just grovel we decided to do this when things were getting hard between us.

Ludmila: Then you have to make it right with her, she loves you and you love her all you need is to let love sort it.

Leon: But I thought she was Ciao and if she is then I should let her be happy.