Prologue: -

Leon ~

Well, it's the end of the School year as we graduating, its finally time to say goodbye to the Onbeat studio and see what our futures wait although I know that many of us have received their admissions to become mentors, I have had some opportunities pointed to me where I have opportunities in motocross and also I have signed a label with Hollywood Records, which they want me to record a song in LA in two weeks, so Violetta have been cuddling me a lot recently because she doesn't want me to go without watching a million love films.

Pablo: *Talks through the microphone* Welcome class of 2015, you are all finally graduating which means we have taught you all we can now it's time for you to show what you have learnt out in the real world.

Ludmila: I can't believe this is goodbye.

Beto: *Through the microphone* Well, class of 2015 it has been an honor to grow with you and watch you all perform it makes me sad to see you all go where the studio isn't going to be the same without you all.

Violetta: Together we're stronger.

Angie: *Through the microphone* Class of 2015, you would've made Antonio so proud that if he was here right now, he would have great big proud smile on his face because each one of you was his inspiration as much, he was yours well he was ours too and you will leave the studio into the real world with memory Antonio and of course what you learnt here.

Maxi: *Shouts out* TO ANTONIO!!!

Everyone: To Antonio!!!

Gregorio: *Through the microphone* I can't believe I'm saying this but here it goes class of 2015 we have had a few ups and downs with lights coming down on stages, Youmix star loses her voice during a show, Youmix t v show that had untouchable kiss that made problems between couples and of course the teachers drama but most importantly you all learnt what to do when things get tough, so this is all for you because you deserve it, you have brought your talent and your charisma to the you studio and we won't find students like you but we all have to move on some point.

Violetta: *Whispers in Leon's ear* I don't want this to end.

Leon: *Whispers back* End what, my love?

Violetta: *Whispers* Us, we need to talk.

Leon: *Whispers back* We'll talk later, okay?

Violetta nodded and looked back at Pablo while holding Leon's hands that were around her waist.

Pablo: *Through the microphone* Now we will call your names one by one to collect your diplomas. Violetta Castillo!!!

Beto: *Through the microphone* Francesca Caviglia!!!

Angie: *Through the microphone* Camila Torres!!! Ludmila Ferro!!!

Gregorio: *Through the microphone* Andres Calixto!!! Naty Vidal!!!

Pablo: *Through the microphone* Maxi Ponte!!! Diego Hernandez!!! Leon Vargas!!!

Beto: *Through the microphone* And lastly Broduey!!! And Federico Castillo!!!

Angie: *Through the microphone* Congratulations Class of 2015, you have officially graduated.

Pablo: *Jumps in* Oh, I almost forgot we have two more awards left to end this right and that is the graduate's King and Queen which the rest of the students have all voted most more than others, Angie would you do the honor?

Angie took the first piece of paper out of the hat and gave it to Pablo, then Beto chose the second piece of paper out of the hat and gave it to Pablo.

Pablo: Okay, here we go our queen goes to *opens the piece of paper* Violetta Castillo!!!

They all cheered for her as she went up to be crowned Pablo read the name of the second piece of paper.

Pablo: Okay, well done Violetta, okay our king is *Opens the piece of paper* D...L...M... It's Diego?

Violetta: What? No, no I am not being the queen to my best's friend's fiancée.

Pablo: *Realizes there are two pieces of paper stuck together* It's Leon Vargas, sorry Beto picked up two pieces of paper.

Leon went up to get his crown as the studio cheered for them while they kissed.

At the Afterparty

Francesca: Please welcome our king and Queen as they take their first dance!!!

Leon and Violetta started singing "Our way" to each other, while everyone was swaying with them until they started dancing with them. 

Leon: Baby, you know I leave for LA in two weeks, right?

Violetta: Please, don't remind me I'm going to miss you as much as it is.

Leon: Well, how about we take a short trip away for our Graduation?

Violetta: Are you being serious? Yes, of course, Leon.

Leon: Good, because I'm taking you to Paris and Rome.

Violetta: Wait, two places?

Leon: Well, we can spend one week in Paris and the other week in Rome and then when we come back from Rome, it'll be the week I'll have to go to LA.

Violetta: But Leon...

Leon: Babe, please listen to me, we are going to be fine besides I'll face time you all the time, but for now let's just enjoy this right now and our two weeks in Paris and Rome.

Violetta cuddled him while they were still dancing together until Leon could hear Violetta sniffling.

Leon: *Rubs her back* Ey, none of that come on baby, no tears tonight.

Violetta: *Sniffles* Can you believe that we have finally graduated?

Francesca: We would like to a song called something lights up, come on the class of 2015 let's rock stage one last time.

After the song everybody started to leave as it was getting late when Leon dropped Violetta home, she saw her dad and Angie on the sofa, Herman was drinking wine while Angie was drinking orange juice since she was pregnant.

Herman: Hey, there's our graduate, how was your graduation?

Violetta: It was sad but lovely and I learned that Leon is taking me away for two weeks.

Herman: Excuse me?

Angie: Herman, she's a young woman now, you can't boss her around.

Violetta: He's taking me to Paris and Rome before he goes to Los Angeles.

Herman: Wow, okay I will let you go, but you must promise me that you will ring me in the night just so I know you're safe.

Violetta: I promise, dad, well I'm going up to bed now where I'm tired.

She hugged her dad and Ange good night and went up to bed while writing in her diary her phone rang it was her agent as she answered It didn't sound like good news.

Agent: Hello, Violetta, you have been confirmed as the new star for a tour and you will record a new album in Italy one week today.

Violetta: What!! that's amazing, but I can't do it one week from today where I'm going away with my boyfriend for our graduation holiday in Paris and Rome where he's going to LA in two weeks.

Agent: Well, I'm sorry Violetta but the Label wants you in Sicily, Italy in one week.

Violetta listened to the phone go dead as her agent hanged up on her, she laid on her pillow and thought about the offer and Leon. 

A/N : ~

Thank you for reading. 

Chapter one coming soon... 

x