Chapter 5 ~ Just pack up and leave?

I went home after leaving the studio as I got home, I put my pyjamas on and sat in the kitchen where I was having dinner alone as needed time to think, it hurt a lot to see Leon with Melanie, I guess always thought Leon and I was going to be together forever, but the distance affected us.

While I was just playing with my food with a fork, my dad walked in and leaned against the counter, I just don't know why Ludmila would want me to see Leon as it was too soon.

Herman: *Looks at Violetta* How was the Studio reunion?

Violetta: Horrible, I never thought Leon would bring Melanie with him, but he did, it hurts so much dad, I wish I never came back.

Herman: He brought her?

Violetta: Yeah, and then we talked he said that I wanted this like it wasn't just my decision it was both of us.

He sat opposite me and just talked to me.

Herman: *Sits down* Aww, honey, he's just trying to get you to hate him, so it doesn't hurt much

Violetta: But it does hurt, I don't want to hate him, I love him still he's always going to be the one I love.

Herman: I know honey, but you are not meant to be with each other, so why don't you go back to Italy tomorrow wasn't you doing the festival?

Violetta: You think I should pack up my life and go back to Italy? Isn't that running away from my problems? And yeah, Isabella was going to help me with the song I was writing but do you know what was my inspiration?

Herman: No, I think you should leave the things that hurt you which are the two people who are back in Buenos Aires and Isabella will help you be inspired.

Violetta: Dad, Leon was my inspiration that's why I went on a break where without Leon I got no hope of writing a song because every song I wrote was about love or Leon.

Herman: Honey, don't let Leon or Melena take what is the most important to you, so go back to Italy and do the festival that will make you who you are, and you'll have something to hold on to.

Violetta: Okay, I'll go back tomorrow, coming here was a mistake I should've known Ludmila would do something like this, and I shouldn't fall for it.

Herman: Ludmila meant well, I guess she just doesn't want you and Leon to lose what you had, Where I have to say I thought you and Leon would be married by now and instead of solo touring I thought you would be a duo and touring the world as a married couple.

Violetta: That was our plan, we even said our dream was always singing together and something went wrong.

Herman: Well, you better go to sleep because you have a flight to catch tomorrow.

Violetta: I will, thank you, dad.

Herman: Your welcome honey.

They hugged tightly, Violetta went up to bed and she didn't have her suitcase where she only brought a sleepover bag, and it was already packed so she fell asleep.

The next morning ~

The next morning ~

Violetta woke up and got in the car drove to the Airport and went to catch her flight back to Italy, as she walked to the gate, she sat in the passenger she was writing lyrics down she finally had a song for the festival

She started to humming the melody while she was humming, she could see a little girl dancing which made her smile.

Then her Plane was being called as she got on the plane, she made her way back to Italy as she arrived her new friends hugged her as she came back and they were telling her about where they with the show, as she went back to her apartment where she was staying, she started to cry as the only person she wanted to be here was Leon to share all of this with her, but she knew she had to forget about Leon where he had moved on.

While she was laying on the bed, she started singing handwritten the song she was supposed to produce but she retired before she could record it.

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.

X