Chapter 8 ~ I want the love of my life to be happy

As I saw Violetta and Caio kissing I thought I would do her a favour and disappear as I want her to be happy without me, I was on top of the lighthouse just enjoying the breeze from the sea, until I saw an island in my sights I thought I would go there so at least Violetta would never know I was here.

I know things went bad between us with Melanie rumours but I don't feel anything towards Melanie where she was just a publicity thing and I couldn't explain that to Violetta where when I went back to Buenos Aires she was with me,

It soon became morning, when I went to the pier I saw a guy on a boat I was wondering if he was leaving for the island, I walked towards him and the boat.

Leon: Is this boat leaving for the island? *Looks at him*

Caio: No, sorry this is a private trip.

Leon: Do you know what time the boat is coming for the island?

Caio: The next one will be either in morning.

Leon: I need to get out of here, where I want the one I love to be happy, which is mean I have to get out of here.

Caio: By any chance are you Leon?

Leon: Yeah, and you are the guy who was kissing the love my life.

Caio: I don't know who told you that but I didn't kiss Violetta, we were going to but she pulled away as she still isn't over you.

Leon: Well, it's not what it looked like.

Caio saw a guy on a boat and shouted to him, as I got on the boat, it started to go to the island.

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
X
Will Ludmila find Violetta in time?
Is Violetta going to believe Leon?
Comment below what you think will happen next