Chapter 4 ~ Back to the Studio?

I was laying on the sofa playing my guitar as we were having a break from recording as I was playing my guitar my phone rang when I looked at the caller id it was Ludmila. 

Leon: Hello? 

Ludmila: Leon, pack your bags and come back to Buenos Aires. 

Leon: I can't Ludmila I'm filming my music clip tomorrow, and I don't think I can face Violetta right now. 

Ludmila: Look the guys and girls are doing a reunion at the studio where they work, and we want everyone to look Violetta isn't coming yet where you're the first one I've contacted. 

Leon: Ludmila what are you up to? 

Ludmila: Just do your music clip and pack your bags and come back to Buenos Aires. 

Leon: Fine, I'll catch the plane after I've filmed my music clip tomorrow, okay? 

Ludmila: Okay. 

When she hung up, I was still trying to figure out what she was doing if this is her way to get me and Violetta in the same room well, she was wasting her time. 

After a while, we went back to recording as I was recording, I saw Melanie in the booth with the producer. 

But I needed a break when I came out of the recording booth Melanie was drinking some tea while I was looking at my phone and she was talking about Violetta.

Melanie: Are you okay, Leon? 

Leon: Not really. 

Melanie: Why? 

Leon: Well, Ludmila called me, and she said for me to pack my bags where they are doing a reunion at the studio, I used to study in Buenos Aires the thing is my ex-girlfriend Violetta will be there and of course, it'll hurt her and me where I'm not ready to face her right no. 

Melanie: When did you say you would go? 

Leon: I said I would go tomorrow after I've filmed the music video.

Producer: Go where? 

Melanie: He's going back to Buenos Aires tomorrow after his music video. 

Producer: What why? 

Leon: Where there a reunion that my friend is putting together, and she wants us all there.

Producer: Oh, well you need to talk to your agents. 

Leon: I'll do it later. 

I went back into the recording and recorded the song again, after a while I saw my agent, this was the time I needed to explain that was going back to Buenos Aires. 

Agent: Ah, Leon great song, we are ready to film your music video tomorrow. 

Leon: Yeah, about that, tomorrow after filming the music video I'll have to go back to Buenos Aires.