Chapter 11 ~ After the show

Violetta ~
After I took my bow with my friends I walked off stage and saw Leon I embraced him tightly when I pulled away I was still close to him and I connected my lips to his.

Leon: *Pulls away* You were incredible, beautiful.

Violetta: Thank you, if it wasn't for Isabel's students then I wouldn't be able to do this as I was ready to retire when I found out about you and Melanie, but now I have everything I ever wanted.

Leon: And what's that my love?

Violetta: I have you back in my life and my songs I couldn't ask for anything but please promise me you are not going to leave me ever again.

Leon's phone rang before he could answer as Violetta was looking at him.

Leon: Hold that thought. *Answers the phone*

While he was speaking on the phone Ludmila walked up to Violetta.

Ludmila: You were amazing, where have you been hiding that song too?

Violetta: It came to me in a dream and I couldn't get the melody out of my head.

Ludmila: Well, it's a hit song and your back with Leon.

Violetta: Yeah, I love him and I need him especially as I don't love anyone else but him, but I have something to ask you where's Federico? Weren't you two together forever?

Ludmila: We broke up the distance between us wasn't right, he was touring and I was left behind in Argentina as he didn't even ask me to go with him or anything.

Violetta: Oh, I'm sorry, Ludmila, but how about Stefano? I can tell he's digging you and you just kissed him.

Ludmila: I don't know I think it's too soon to be with someone else as I still love Federico just like you love Leon.

Violetta: Ludmila, give Stefano a try you never know you might have a lot more in common than you think.

Ludmila: What do you mean?

Violetta: Well, he loves himself, and you love yourself he's a supernova and you are a supernova see perfect fit.

Ludmila: I don't see it.

Violetta: Come on, it's right in front of you at least get to know him.

Before Ludmila could say something Leon came back and put his hand on Violetta's waist.

Violetta: *Puts her hand around his neck* Right, Leon?

Leon: What, baby?

Violetta: Ludmila should get to know Stefano.

Leon: It couldn't hurt besides Federico told me you weren't together anymore since you've been distant from him.

Ludmila: I've been distant with him, he went on tour and left me behind Leon.

Leon: *Puts his hand up* Hey, I was just saying what Federico told me.

Violetta: You should bring him back to Buenos Aires with us.

Leon: Ah... I have something to tell you that was my agent on the phone I have to go back to Los Angeles and finish my album, I'm sorry baby.

Violetta: What? But Leon we just reunited.

Leon: I know baby, I can't help it I'm sorry.

Violetta: So how long are you going to be there now?

Leon: 5 weeks.

Violetta: 5 weeks, Leon we just got back together I can't go on without you for 5 weeks.

Leon: Then come with me, baby.