Chapter Three: Car Race

No one was prepared when a massive beast of a man slams into the road ahead of us.

Detective Tsukauchi hits the breaks, throwing everyone forward.

Police Cars instantly surround us protectively and police officers line up outside, guns ablaze.

My eyes however were not trained on the monster man, who looked like he could squish a skull with his pinky.

My eyes were darting around, looking for another attack.

This seemed too extravagant of a move to not be a distraction.

"Damn didn't know they'd attack so soon." Present Mic hisses and he opens the sunroof of the car, hauling himself up and halfway out of the car. He activated his quirk, screaming and sending deadly sonic waves at the villain.

I didn't freeze in fear when a purple vortex appeared under the car seat of my sister.

"SHIT." Eraserhead curses and he rips the seatbelt holding the baby down with a grunt of exertion.

My hands dart forward and latch onto my sister, pulling her up and into my arms.

She was crying.

"Shhhhh," I whisper, voice growing hoarse from the talking. My hand strokes her hair gently trying to calm the panicked shrieks coming from her.

"It's okay. Hush child." Eraser head plants his hands on both mine and Qamar's heads. "Calm down."

Qamar, intrigued by the new man in front of her, stops crying and stares at him, her beautiful, big, hazel eyes wide.

The vortex starts to expand so much that everyone is tumbling out of the car.

I instantly turn away and run sideways toward a pack ton of people, knowing that if Qamar and I were separated from the heroes, we would most surely die.

Eraserhead was beside me, arms wrapping around my form protectively from behind me.

"They might open a vortex again!" He shouts, a hand on Qamar's head. "WE NEED TO GET THEM OUT OF HERE!"

The second he yelled that, the man with a transmutation as a quirk rushes forward and knocks the police cars away like they were dominos.

Screams erupt from all around us. Pedestrians and police officers would be crushed by the cars rumbling towards them.

Someone stops the empty cars and sends them flying back at the villain with more strength even deemed possible.

All Might.

"Don't let them go Aizawa!" Present Mic hisses and lunges forward with a scream of rage directed at the villain. It was so loud, my eardrums start to bleed.

Eraserhead had covered Qamar's ears probably stopping the onset of tears again.

My heart was eternally thankful.

I stay by his side, watching the Detective stride up, his face clenched in determination.

"I've called the department. More heroes are going to show up. There are civilians around." He informs us, coming up to place a hand on my shoulder.

All Might steps forward and turns around, eyeing what must've been such a ridiculous sight to him.

One kid, two heroes, a detective, and a baby.

One big happy catastrophe.

I stare at him, eyes terrified and hardened from trauma.

He sends me a beaming smile and turns to face the monster, beating away at the police cars barricading us in.