Chapter Six: Copycat

The amount of utter panic I felt at the concept of a damn bus.

I felt like I was ready to lie down and sleep for a millennium. I was really pale. This put me so much farther away from Qamar than I wanted to be.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Midnight asks, watching the girl struggle to up the oxygen levels on her machine.

"She seems nervous?" Cementoss was confused.

"She is distressed," Nezu explains, his eyes on Qamar's form. The child was resting on Aizawa's lap, playing and knotting up his hair.

"Perhaps I give the child to Present Mic?" Aizawa's voice gets muffled when Qamar sticks her puny hand on his mouth.

"Olé! Olé!" She exclaims.

"I'm concerned for the lack of words coming out of that baby's mouth." Midnight declares out loud.

"I think she'd participate much better in the test, with her sister there. We shouldn't force a separation yet. The girl looks ready to faint."

"It's not healthy Nezu," Aizawa grumbles.

Nezu shrugs, "The most important thing is that she gets a high enough score to get into the school. Then we can help with the healing."

Aizawa grumbles profanities under his breath, getting up to hand the baby to Present Mic.

"Shit?" Qamar gives him a weird look, "SHITTTTT!!" She starts clapping her hands wildly.

His eyes go wide and he turns away, his eyes twitching at the audacity of this child. "Do you hear this?" He grits out.

"You were the one swearing in front of an infant." Midnight cringes at the sight.

"Just blame it on Present Mic." Cemtentoss looked heavily amused.

Aizawa blinks and nods, "Good plan."

Everyone had filed into the bus and I was sitting beside Shiozaki, who'd managed to get the same fighting district as I did.

The girl seemed almost angelic? If that made sense? She wraps one set of vines around her forehead a couple of times in the shape of a cross and turns to look at me silently.

"Hmmm..." She hums slowly, watching as all the stress seemed to drain from my face, the second Aizawa comes onto the bus.

"YO? What's the baby doing here?" Present Mic asks and Aizawa plops Qamar in his hands, marching away with a wave.

"Oh thank god," I whisper, feeling the heartbeat in my chest ease.

"What are you attached at the hip with that baby?" A blonde asks popping up behind us.

"That baby is her sister. And she is absolutely divine!" Shiozaki instantly defends and I couldn't help but shoot her a thankful look.

"Do you have an issue with children, kid?"

"We are the same age." He scowls, "I'm simply concerned that if you manage to get into U-A high, we'll all be dealing with that scrawny, little, brat, thing for years"

I look at him eyes furrowed, "You want to be a hero and you're scared of babies?"

That shuts him up reallll fast. Someone was laughing in the seat beside him and my head turns slightly meeting her amused gaze.

She had long orange, beautiful hair up in a ponytail on the left side of her head. Her bangs are split into three clumps around her stunning teal eyes.