Billionaire

Name:Raul Ferdinand

Age:16-35

Occupation:Billionaire Playboy, Inventor

Looks:

                           For a Younger Raul, just imagine him with only his soul patch and younger Features

Personality:to the Media he is Arrogant, Narcissistic and And a Douchebag. In actuality he is a peaceful Smart, albeit somewhat cocky and a showoff but he Cares for his family and friends and would help them at the slightest thing.

Backstory:Raul was Raised in a Poor Village in Mexico which was Ruled by the Local Cartel. Yet he lived a good childhood with his Mother and Father and was taught to not take things for Granted. One day, when he was 11 years old and Exploring the Fields, he heard Gunshots go off and went to them. They came from his Family's house and he watched In horror as they gunned down his Family. Guilt striken he fled to America and Went into the Orphanage system were a Sympathetic  couple Took him in. Years go by and he was set to be the new owner of his adopted Father's Company. A tech Company that manufactures All Kinds of Weapons and Guns. He decided to use his knowledge to Make the company better and use Advanced Tech like Nanites and Exo suits.

Powers:he noticed he can Enhance and control Weapons and Tech. He also maintains a Cut Body Type, so not that Muscular compared to most my Ocs but still fairly built.

Likes:Studying, Hanging out with his Friends, Reminsing on his old Life, And Alcohol

Dislikes:Gangs, People who Use their Money for shady things, waking up too Early, and People who try to steal his Tech