The Emperor

Name:Moeru, he has forgotten his real name

Alias:The Emperor,

Age:Unkown. He has ruled for centuries.

Occupation:Ruler of his Own Continent

Looks:

His weapon:

His weapon:

Personality:He is a Cruel yet Calculating man who stops at nothing to achieve victory

Personality:He is a Cruel yet Calculating man who stops at nothing to achieve victory. He cares for none expect himself and his Blade. Yet he finds himself drawn towards one person every Hundred years.

Backstory:Moeru's Childhood was Normal in the Beginning. Loving Parents and all his family just a walk away, life was good for the first 10 years of his life. Til one day After walking home from a walk he saw flames. The most Destructive and Beautiful flames that were currently killing his entire family. Yet that entire time he just sat there as the Flames start to engulf him as well. He woke up weeks later covered in Bandages and burns all over. A doctor came in and told him his family had been killed by a Gang of Murders. Yet he didn't care and just wanted to see the flames some more. The doctor also informed him that the flames had permanently scarred his body and would have to be bandaged for years. Years later he would Leave Japan after visiting it all and Slaughtering all that Opposed him. He soon however met a swordsmith who had the same bloodlust as him and they Dueled. Moeru won and in Return, the swordsmith crafted him a blade that would allow him to Harness the flames Resonating inside him. After the blade was finished, Moeru thanked him before Cutting him down with the same blade. Soon he made it to a new, untraversed continent that was ripe for the picking. He spent Years fighting the Island residents til he met the woman who gave him Immortality.

She met him after he had finished off a Village of Warriors. She walked up and he would never Forget her face. Eyes a striking red with Porcelain skin and a soft face. She had flowing black hair that was cut to her waist. In that exact moment he felt another fire lit inside him that wasn't anger or Bloodlust. She walked up to him and Drew a sword Trembley. He sighed as he sped behind her and knocked her out. She would soon wake up and find herself in a small house with the bandaged man Leaning against a wall. Soon after that they Traveled the continent together getting closer and closer as she was the only one that saw through his pain. But Even his brief glimpse of Happiness didn't last long. Warriors from all over the Continent Surrounded him one day prepared to kill. But Moeru didn't fret and got ready for battle. Halfway through the battle however he heard a scream that rings through his head til this day. He Skimmed through the crowd of Enemies til he got to the house were he kept her and Froze up at what he saw. A lone warrior who somehow managed to get passed him pierced her through the gut. In that Moment Moeru gave into his anger Once again and in a blink of a eye he killed all the warriors around. He soon made it back to her and held her Tight as he Tried to produce Tears but only produced steam. In that moment he felt his Mortality Burn away with her as she died in his arms with a smile.

Time goes by and he grew a Empire that allowed him to control all over the Continent and some Contacts over abroad. Soon enough he had Descendants of Descendants working for him and made sure he had Total control over it.

Abilities:He is immortal, people have tried but failed to put him down. With his Blade he can summon flames that Rival the sun. He can also make powerful explosions with his hands.

Likes:Unkown

Dislikes:Unkown