The Gunslinger.

Side note: This one ain't a villain.

Name:Castiel Deschain

Age:been round since the age of cowboys.

Looks:

Occupation:traveling the world Taking down Threats His Creator's Brother corrupted, And Protecting Innocents with his life

Personality:Castiel is Normally a cold guy, Generally keeping to himself as making bonds Scare him due to him loosing so many in the past. But if you manage to tear down the border all you will see is a Kind but broken man who needs help.

Backstory:Castiel was Created by Malcom to counteract all of His Brother's doings and stop them. He would do this for a while and make many friends along the way. But Malcom's brother caught wind of him and had a idea. he had his corrupted one's attack Castiel's loved ones butchering them all. After that he was completely broken and went on a killing spree killing anything that had even a trace of $#^$%'s Energy on them. He eventually stopped but was still cold and distant. Now he faces new foes after his isolation was Broken by a surge of power and sets off to finish the job once and for all.

Abilities:he can summon any Kind of Gun and Unique ammo as well. He is ageless and cannot die by most means. He also can Create a shield that protects others but not himself. He is incredibly fast as well. He also knows some spells.

Likes:Unkown

Dislikes:unkown