El Caballero Negro

Name:To most he is known by his title. But only to some he is Gomez Castillo

Age:been round since Medieval times

Occupation:Inforcer for the Organization that all my Villains are in.

Looks:

Without helmet:

Without helmet:

Personality:well their ain't a lot to say

Personality:well their ain't a lot to say. He is a cold and Ruthless person who will Kill anyone to get to his goals. But to only s set few, he is a nice and caring person to them.

Background:He was born from a wealthy family who were Favored by the public and were given a Role to Protect a King or Queen with their very lives. When he turned the age of Eighteen he was sent to protect the Heiress of a Kingdom that was just beginning to blossom. His time their was probably some of the best years of his life. He especially got closer to the Heiress and was pleasantly shocked when he found out that she was actually a he. But he didn't mind and still loved them. But the good times had to end somewhere. And it happened when a bandaged Easterner Invaded the Kingdom with their army and massacred the place. Gomez fought back and managed to Injure them but was ultimately injured severely in the battle. When it was all over all that was left was him and his beloved. But they too were cut down infront of him. Suddenly a Misty figure came up to him and made a deal with him. "How's about this, you join us and I'll give you power beyond your wildest dreams, and your love" the figure Offered and held out a misty hand. He accepted and shook its hand but blanked out after. He now Acts as a Inforcer for them and leads his own personal army.

Weapon:

Rapier

Abilities:he has the unique ability is that whenever he has a near death experience, his Power is increased Tenfolds. He doesn't Age and Also has the Ability of Ice. His ice can freeze over a continent and can create what he calls black ice which can freeze things on a spiritual level as well.

Likes:his Beloved, Tea, Getting the Job done, and alcohol.

Dislikes:Moeru, with a passion.